Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Rich powerful men using what ever powers they have at their disposal to pressure really young girls into sex. Wonder what happens to the 3rd world women they also abuse, easily disposed I guess.

Was a documentary of this kind of thing happening to young male actors in Hollywood, the **** who did it fled to London.

How did that work when the US have cast iron extradition rights in the UK?

(you don’t mean Spacey do you?)

I think he meant you plank!

I merely said I didn’t believe the spoiled virgin schtick she came out with.

I still think Andrew’s in it up to his eyes and could face charges in the States.

You went way further to say you think he is innocent.

You'll have to put Worsley's hypothetical scenario to the police and ask them why. He's defending Prince Andrew by saying all he's done is have sex with someone who was paid handsomely in return for it. I'm pointing out that that would still be illegal as she was only 17.
It's a Tory thing.

She's after money but that doesn't mean she's lying , although some of her story looks shaky.

That is understandable given the total of what she went through and from a young age. The total weight of evidence backing it all up though - the photos, the other girls, the fact Epstein was convicted once.

I could understand that maybe if he (Andrew) had only been there once or twice... He was round there all the time, in London and New York and stayed there for 5 days after he had been convicted. Innocent until proven but this could not look worse and her story is highly credible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.