Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Yeah, cos loads of women go on TV and admit to being raped and abused from an early age just to get a few quid. Fucking jeez...

Yep against one of the most powerful and recognisable families in the world, I'm sure some money is worth risking your life and your families. I've not checked if that email is real but it's from Prince Andrew asking G Maxwell about the girl, if real it blows his whole story to pieces.

Yep against one of the most powerful and recognisable families in the world, I'm sure some money is worth risking your life and your families. I've not checked if that email is real but it's from Prince Andrew asking G Maxwell about the girl, if real it blows his whole story to pieces.
What does it say?

There is plenty of evidence that girls were groomed and trafficed,that maxwell women was running it all,this girl was 17 which is underage in the states,it might not be raped as in a man in a dark alley but it's stil rape of a trafficed(sp)groomed girl/s
Andrew is up to his ears in it,there is an e-mail he wrote to someone about her when he says he knew nothing about her,he spent a lot of time with a convicted paedo,you don't do that for nothing
Some of the opinions on here are disgusting and i'm very disappointed to read it

There is plenty of evidence that girls were groomed and trafficed,that maxwell women was running it all,this girl was 17 which is underage in the states,it might not be raped as in a man in a dark alley but it's stil rape of a trafficed(sp)groomed girl/s
Andrew is up to his ears in it,there is an e-mail he wrote to someone about her when he says he knew nothing about her,he spent a lot of time with a convicted paedo,you don't do that for nothing
Some of the opinions on here are disgusting and i'm very disappointed to read it

No wonder rape convictions are so low, I find male attitudes towards the issue to be vile. Dress too short? She was asking for it. A man just got off with rape in India because he worse skinny jeans and they said in court that it would require the womans help to take them off meaning she consented to it.

No wonder rape convictions are so low, I find male attitudes towards the issue to be vile. Dress too short? She was asking for it. A man just got off with rape in India because he worse skinny jeans and they said in court that it would require the womans help to take them off meaning she consented to it.
It takes some balls to accuse a member of a royal family of something like this,the fact is here was there,he met her and asked about her in a e-mail but still says he doesn't know her,she is more credible than him at this point,his mate groomed the girls from a young age then shared them around, some well underage, hence he was a convicted paedo and trafficer,people need to educate themselves as to what grooming involves and the girls become dependant on the abuser and will do what they ask to please them,we had the same posts in defence of johnson for grooming a 15yr old over a year,it really is quite depressing to read

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.