Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Watching it now and paused it after 19 mins as I remembered this post of yours.

What part of what she said up to that point did you find so unbelievable? As far as I'm aware, none of what she alleged in those first 18 mins has ever been disputed.

She was undeniably working as a masseuse for him at that time and there are logs to prove she travelled the world with him.

so you find being asked at your interview to take your clothes off and wank a man off and rather than walk out you comply credible?

so you find being asked at your interview to take your clothes off and wank a man off and rather than walk out you comply credible?
Well, it doesn't strike me as incredible that a prolific sexual predator in a position of power would put a vulnerable 17-year-old runaway and sexual abuse victim in such a situation.

It's the kind of thing Harvey Weinstein has been accused of doing on many, many occasions and to people far less vulnerable than Virginia Roberts was.

people261086.jpg

She was banging the son of a duke allegedly.
She doesn’t seem very nice. Like her dad.

Well, it doesn't strike me as incredible that a prolific sexual predator in a position of power would put a vulnerable 17-year-old runaway and sexual abuse victim in such a situation.

It's the kind of thing Harvey Weinstein has been accused of doing on many, many occasions and to people far less vulnerable than Virginia Roberts was.
There are wolves and sheep. On both sides. Using Harvey Weinstein as an example does your argument no favours in my eyes (fwiw)

There are wolves and sheep. On both sides. Using Harvey Weinstein as an example does your argument no favours in my eyes (fwiw)
I just don't think her accusations up to that point were that outrageously unbelievable given the prevailing circumstances and the people involved.

Of course she may have completely made the whole "interview" episode up, but I can just as equally imagine it going exactly the way she described. I'm certainly not in a position to dismiss it outright as "crap".

I think he meant you plank!

I merely said I didn’t believe the spoiled virgin schtick she came out with.

I still think Andrew’s in it up to his eyes and could face charges in the States.

You went way further to say you think he is innocent.
You didnt watch it. She claimed to have been abused from the age of 7. Hardly 'spoiled virgin schtick' as you state. Some rank, misogynistic and down right vile statements on here.

You didnt watch it. She claimed to have been abused from the age of 7. Hardly 'spoiled virgin schtick' as you state. Some rank, misogynistic and down right vile statements on here.

Exactly they get put into these circles at a young age and create a situation where the victim things it is normal for all this to happen.

It's annoying because Bill Clinton will die without facing justice and only then will it come out about him.

You are right and i apologise genuinely for my comments on this the other night. i have been reading up more on this Maxwell women and Epstien and they were very wrong.

Please accept my genuine apology.

No worries, been reading up on Jeffery for years he was a scumbag, made himself a billionaire through fraud and then provided young girls to elites which he would then use as blackmail. Was a clever man just rotten to the core.

Look up his blackbook and the people who have flown on his plane, some surprising names.

Exactly they get put into these circles at a young age and create a situation where the victim things it is normal for all this to happen.

It's annoying because Bill Clinton will die without facing justice and only then will it come out about him.

Absolutely fucking bang on about that **** Clinton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.