Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

A member of a family who have close protection at all times - why not just produce a print off of the log of the close protection squad on the night in question? None of this pizza express shit just hey - here's the contemporary Police notes on where I was on the night in question?

his daughters don’t have close protection.
It pissed him off no end when it was withdrawn.

Another striking thing about the interview was that his reason for breaking off the friendship was that someone in his position couldn't possibly be seen publicly associating with a convicted sex offender.

It wasn't "you're a disgusting noncey perv." Instead, he was almost apologetic and seemed to be suggesting that if he wasn't a member of the royal family, he'd have been perfectly happy to continue mixing with him despite everything that had by then become public knowledge.

And that's not even getting onto the fact that he repeatedly told us how him and Epstein were really just acquaintances rather than friends, and certainly not close friends. So let's get this straight then.... you flew 8 hours to New York to break off a friendship with someone you already hadn't spoken to since 2006 and who wasn't even a close friend anyway?

Okey dokey, Andy. Whatever you say.

Last edited:
He is still meeting up with Maxwell

Who as an enabler and fixer is as bad as Epstein
Is he? I mean, nobody knows where she is and, I'm not sure if she has committed a crime... Obviously she's a vile noncey slag like her boyfriend was but has she done anything illegal. She definitely could answer some questions.
It's appalling, the whole thing

Is he? I mean, nobody knows where she is and, I'm not sure if she has committed a crime... Obviously she's a vile noncey slag like her boyfriend was but has she done anything illegal. She definitely could answer some questions.
It's appalling, the whole thing

I think she did a deal with cops to avoid prosecution when Epstein was originally prosecuted.
In the interview Prince Andrew said he met her in July

This just isn't going away is it? I wonder if the timing of the interview was because they thought it would be lost in the GE crossfire very quickly? Colossal miscalculation if so because Joe Public is quite capable of thinking about more than one thing at once.

This just isn't going away is it? I wonder if the timing of the interview was because they thought it would be lost in the GE crossfire very quickly? Colossal miscalculation if so because Joe Public is quite capable of thinking about more than one thing at once.
All that's happened is that it's made Johnson's unregistered conflict of interest disappear in the noise. The Tories must be delighted.

Cheers PF. I haven't watched the interview. Wouldn't surprise me if Ghislaine Maxwell had done a deal back then and when everything Epstein and his cronies had done had come to roost she's effed off somewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.