Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

But at least that was with an adult. Andy was shagging a girl their age.
I meant from a front page of the newspaper angle.

Revulsion is revulsion at the end of the day.

What is an adult though 16+ is legal in this country at the end of the day, if she was trafficked then he is guilty as charged.

I am not defending him by the way, I think it is morally wrong but nobody seemed to care when the rolling stones Wyman was banging Mandy Smith.

I meant from a front page of the newspaper angle.

Revulsion is revulsion at the end of the day.

What is an adult though 16+ is legal in this country at the end of the day, if she was trafficked then he is guilty as charged.

I am not defending him by the way, I think it is morally wrong but nobody seemed to care when the rolling stones Wyman was banging Mandy Smith.
You are correct. I think in that case (and not condoning it in anyway) by the time it came out she was 19 maybe and married and I think it was more a case of was it in the public interest to prosecute given it was consensual..... Oh and because he was famous.... I guess had he been a teacher it would have been different....

You are correct. I think in that case (and not condoning it in anyway) by the time it came out she was 19 maybe and married and I think it was more a case of was it in the public interest to prosecute given it was consensual..... Oh and because he was famous.... I guess had he been a teacher it would have been different....

She was 13 when he started seeing her, if my memory is correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.