Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

The woman on the Netflix thing said he had cameras in every single room. Proper big brother house!
I really hope those tapes exist I'd love to see them come into the public eye.
And one good outcome from having a grubby media is that they will dig the dirt.
Who wouldn't want to see these rich entitled middle aged men get crucified in the media?

I don't think it is.
Some of these girls seemed to be from broken homes and maybe a lack of supervision also a lack of family money, that new pair of latest sneakers and clothing can be very tempting to a 15 year old who wants to look cool but doesn't have the means.
$200 to a girl from a well off family may not be as tempting.
Yeah I was drunk when I posted that. I don't know what I meant either. Maybe I misspelled relevant.

I really hope those tapes exist I'd love to see them come into the public eye.
And one good outcome from having a grubby media is that they will dig the dirt.
Who wouldn't want to see these rich entitled middle aged men get crucified in the media?
Problem is some of the grubby media are probably involved in some way and would be happy to see part of this go away. The media, for example, know Bill Clinton has been on over 20 flights to Epstein’s island, they don’t seem to have dug much dirt on this.

Problem is some of the grubby media are probably involved in some way and would be happy to see part of this go away. The media, for example, know Bill Clinton has been on over 20 flights to Epstein’s island, they don’t seem to have dug much dirt on this.
The Clinton one was a weird one. From what I saw not one of the women implicated him in any way but he obviously was close friends with Epstein and spent a lot of time with him in various locations. So what was he doing then and if it was all so innocent why not just say so?

The Clinton one was a weird one. From what I saw not one of the women implicated him in any way but he obviously was close friends with Epstein and spent a lot of time with him in various locations. So what was he doing then and if it was all so innocent why not just say so?
Watch the Clinton doc on Sky Documentaries..... wrong ‘un written all over the fucking pair.

All very weird the way the media are playing this.

Either the are frightened of lawsuits, or their executives are worried about the implications of the fallout from the investigation. Given that Epstein was a shrewd operator it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he had certain members of the media in his pocket. It's clear he had dirt on a member of the British Royal Family, influential lawyers (Dershowitz), politicians. etc so it's easy to see why Epstein thought he was bullet proof.

Either the are frightened of lawsuits, or their executives are worried about the implications of the fallout from the investigation. Given that Epstein was a shrewd operator it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he had certain members of the media in his pocket. It's clear he had dirt on a member of the British Royal Family, influential lawyers (Dershowitz), politicians. etc so it's easy to see why Epstein thought he was bullet proof.
At least we have Netflix. They’re destroying American authorities left right and centre.

Or frightened of ‘committing suicide’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.