Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Even worse was his subsequent reliance on a settlement agreement that his accuser had allegedly entered into with a convicted sex offender!

"We believe this is a baseless non-viable and potentially unlawful lawsuit that the plaintiff has filed. There has been a settlement agreement the plaintiff entered into in a prior action that releases the duke and others from any and all potential liability."

That's really not a good look for Prince Andrew, no matter how you spin it.
I think he’s been poorly advised all along the way. Conflate that with the fact he’s a thick **** with manifestly poor judgement and you have the unfolding car crash you see today.

It seemed clear to me some time ago that she wasn’t going away, in advance of that interview imo (the very fact he did it supporting that contention) and at that stage he needed to face up to certain realities. Questioning the authenticity of the photo or denying recalling he had ever met her do not fall squarely into that category.

Greedy lawyers who rip off their clients are subhuman scum.

I see SKY NEWS website has quickly removed the article. It was only on there 2 days max... why not leave it on there? Oh yeh it doesn't fit in with popular narratives.

Just read that if he stays in Balmoral he can't be served as English courts have no jurisdiction over Scottish courts. Guess why he's ran up here.

He is now going to court to challenge the high courts right to serve him.
Who the fuck is advising this jerk?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.