Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Your analogy is stretching the widely accepted facts a little. Prince Andrew shagged a seventeen year old. I expect, as well as committing acts of murder and genocide, Henry VIII will have shagged (and most likely raped, in the contemporary legal sense) girls far younger than that.

And who believes him ffs?!
I wasn't being serious about Henry VIII by the way. I'm aware that royalty doesn't behead people nowadays. But your reply was duly noted.

It's just a current example of a rape case against a high profile rich white guy in the USA for reference. I'm basically saying the case against HRH is likely to go nowhere fast.
Tbh I struggle to understand how you prove consent or otherwise that long ago unless it's a statutory rape type thing based on her being below the age of consent?

Tbh I struggle to understand how you prove consent or otherwise that long ago unless it's a statutory rape type thing based on her being below the age of consent?
In the E. Jean Caroll case she is seeking Trump's DNA to do a comparison with a 'sample' she already has (stain on a dress).

Not so sure what evidence there is in the Prince Andrew case unless there are witnesses (other girls that may have been there at the same time as Giuffre/Maxwell/other men who may have been granted immunity). Maybe Randy Andy has an 'intimate' birthmark?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.