Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

As with the politics sub-forum, the comments on here about the monarchy in general and the Queen in particular shows that Bluemoon is in a parallel universe compared to the general public.

I'd suggest most people, even if they aren't particularly pro-monarchy (like me), hold the Queen in very high regard. Not on here, mind...

People on here tend to be more earthy than a public that’s too often obsessed with celebrity and glitz.

The Queen has been dutiful for sure. However, her role at the hub of a privileged but largely weird and dysfunctional family is not above scrutiny.

Just been resding his kids wont take the stand , surely they are his alibi at pizza express lol
No one from here will take the stand. They will be required to make a video deposition to a US prosecutor under oath, taped here and played to the court.

People on here tend to be more earthy than a public that’s too often obsessed with celebrity and glitz.

The Queen has been dutiful for sure. However, her role at the hub of a privileged but largely weird and dysfunctional family is not above scrutiny.
No, but I would say it has above reproach for 70+yrs. She has been a solidly ethical leader through thick and thin for a couple of generations now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.