Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Fat **** Maxwell was ahead of his time in some ways.

He'd make Trump look shite in comparison In these days of social media.

I could see him as the current PM.

I keep remembering what was said at the time of Diana - that it was the culture of that family for the males to screw around and that in her place she was supposed to accept it. The fundamental problem was that she didn't

So, given that, one wonders what 'red lines' there are, if any? They are probably more entitled even than Liverpool fans and think it a shocking injustice if anyone complains.

I keep remembering what was said at the time of Diana - that it was the culture of that family for the males to screw around and that in her place she was supposed to accept it. The fundamental problem was that she didn't

So, given that, one wonders what 'red lines' there are, if any? They are probably more entitled even than Liverpool fans and think it a shocking injustice if anyone complains.
The accepted culture in British aristocracy is/was once you'd got your heir and a spare, then men were free to shag around and women could take a lover or two.

The accepted culture in British aristocracy is/was once you'd got your heir and a spare, then men were free to shag around and women could take a lover or two.

There was a certain logic in that in the days when your dad decided whom you were to marry. Often to settle a quarrel between families or secure a large dowry, or whatever. Nowadays we are all supposed to marry 'for love'. Really, people who can't keep faithful to one man/woman (delete as applicable) would be a lot better off staying single, because marrying plus playing around in the modern world leads to grief, hassle and divorce. (Unless you agree to an 'open marriage' from day 1, that's another kettle of fish.) The instinct of a modern woman who finds her husband playing away is to play away herself. This is exactly what Diana did because she was a modern woman. It's just she then got called a slag. Whereas no one called Charlie boy a slag. Because it was his 'right' somehow, apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.