Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

But the world and his wife all knew about the rumours… you saying MI5 didn’t know stuff or even suspect?
Sorry mate just not buying it but leaving it there now, too busy laughing at spurs.
You’re just guessing what Charles knew. Just as people are guessing what the Queen has said to Andrew. Just as the scousers guess about our accounting and the CAS verdict. It’s what people do in 2022 online.

You’re just guessing what Charles knew. Just as people are guessing what the Queen has said to Andrew. Just as the scousers guess about our accounting and the CAS verdict. It’s what people do in 2022 online.
Yes I’m guessing, and you’re ignoring the fact that rumours which we’re around in the 70’s, and that people openly mentioned were actually proven to be true, you’re believing that Charles knew fuck all or even hadn’t heard of them when it was openly mentioned at the time about how wrong he was.

Yes I’m guessing, and you’re ignoring the fact that rumours which we’re around in the 70’s, and that people openly mentioned were actually proven to be true, you’re believing that Charles knew fuck all or even hadn’t heard of them when it was openly mentioned at the time about how wrong he was.
We’ve not had the benefit of being supported to do an actual investigation as ITV did for a documentary. The investigation said it believed Charles didn’t know. So far that’s the best we’ve got and therefore innocence must be presumed.

We’ve not had the benefit of being supported to do an actual investigation as ITV did for a documentary. The investigation said it believed Charles didn’t know. So far that’s the best we’ve got and therefore innocence must be presumed.
Ok, I’ve some magic bean for sale if you’re interested..

So Charles didn't know that his mate, Sadvile had a set of keys For Broadmoor Mental Hospital, Stoke Mandeville, and Leeds General Hospital?

I think he knew, and i think The Queen knew she was Knighting a nonce, but that is my opinion.

You’re doing that thing where people repeat almost verbatim what they’ve read from another person on the internet, without even knowing the facts. People do it all the time with City bingo on Twitter.

This is from the latest ITV investigative documentary. Lessons indeed need to be learned but pretending you know Charles knew because “well he’d have to right?” Is stupidity.
Sorry but no. Just No.
You’re doing that thing where people believe what they read in the newspapers. It happens all the time with City Bingo.

Are you honestly, truthfully, genuinely, saying you believe that the security services of this country - whose prime role is to protect the fabric of the nation, none moreso than the monarch and the future monarch - didn’t tell Lord Mountbatten’s nephew that he was inviting a known paedophile into his household? Think about that for a Moment. MI5, The Met police, and Special Branch MUST have known about Saville as they WILL have done a deep background check on him. And you believe they didn’t tell the future king? Ridiculous suggestion. Utterly preposterous and impossible, just impossible, to believe or give any credence to.
Johnny Rotten knew about him and was banned from the BBC for decades after he told the world on television.
Word has come out from dozens of sources after Saville died that ALL the top echelon at the BBC knew full well about Saville but for reasons of their own decided not to out him. And MI5 didn’t know? Or they did know but decided not to tell the future king, a man who was also at the time a father of young children? Utterly, completely impossible to believe. Impossible.

If it walks like a predatory paedophile, quacks like a predatory paedophile, and wears a shell suit like a predatory paedophile, its probably a good idea to tell the future king and young father.

Or you could believe that people charged with the future king’s safety and well being decided to keep it a secret from him.

Don’t believe all you read on the internet. It’s full of lying, scheming predators. Seemingly at the very highest levels of society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.