Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

William and Kate are extremely popular as public figures. When the Queen goes there will be an enormous outpouring of grief across the nation that will probably see Charlie through until he passes it on to his far more popular son.

Only 23% voted negative feeling in the latest Yougov poll about Charles. William it’s 12%.

The monarchy will still be here in hundreds of years.
Bet Louis XVI said that too….

Yes, Ma Cherie, Qu'ils mangent du gâteau…

Oh so he never captained a ship?

Because a few minutes ago you were adamant he did and deservedly.
His Wikipedia said he captained a warship.

Maybe he didn’t but I only went off what it clearly says.

Regardless, 20 years in the military including active duty in an actual battle and you sneer at it.

Says a lot about you to be fair.

His Wikipedia said he captained a warship.

Maybe he didn’t but I only went off what it clearly says.

Regardless, 20 years in the military including active duty in an actual battle and you sneer at it.

Says a lot about you to be fair.
It was the cutter from the Royal Yacht Brittania…

There are plenty of people who have unfortunately been abused who have gone on to commit crimes of their own, sadly.

It does not make them above the law, however.

We have people who become scum throughout society because of the terrible upbringing they encounter, yet we do not refrain from punishing them.
Google Alex Acosta. Epstein could have been put away a lot sooner than he was if it weren't for Acosta.

It’s not a corrupt institution. Just because you type those words it doesn’t make it so.

I’m presently working my way through the penguin monarchs series of books and every single one of them has some form of scandal/corruption attached to there reign.
You’ll see what you want but they’re as corrupt as Putins Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.