Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

I think it says a lot about you that you think he actually served 20 years.
Nobody serves continuously of course but started in 1978 and left in 1999.

You’re trying to worm your way out of a pretty shitty comment about his military service and how hard he tried.

It’s ok you know, we can separate that from his awful sexual behaviour.

Republicans are very strange and hateful people.
Firstly I’m not a ‘republican’ and secondly I save my hatred for all things Rag, Dipper and ex wife.
What I won’t do is bow down and act like anyone is better than me just because of where or who they were born to ( @gordondaviesmoustache obviously the exception)
At the end of it all, these royal families the world over only came into being because they ended up with the biggest army and most wealth and were able to declare themselves more important, yet some think of them as actually divine creatures. Fuck that. Imo obviously…

I’m presently working my way through the penguin monarchs series of books and every single one of them has some form of scandal/corruption attached to there reign.
You’ll see what you want but they’re as corrupt as Putins Russia.
In your first link I got as far as :
From Blair, Charles demanded everything from urgent action to improve equipment for troops fighting in Iraq to the availability of alternative herbal medicines in the UK, a pet cause of the prince.

His Wikipedia said he captained a warship.

Maybe he didn’t but I only went off what it clearly says.

Regardless, 20 years in the military including active duty in an actual battle and you sneer at it.

Says a lot about you to be fair.

Preferred the younger version of you.

Firstly I’m not a ‘republican’ and secondly I save my hatred for all things Rag, Dipper and ex wife.
What I won’t do is now down and act like anyone is better than me just because of where or who they were born to ( @gordondaviesmoustache obviously the exception)
At the end of it all, these royal families the world over only came into being because they ended up with the biggest army and most wealth and were able to declare themselves more important, yet some think of them as actually divine creatures. Fuck that. Imo obviously…
I don’t think they’re divine creatures. I don’t care for the celebrity aspect and I couldn’t care less about the endless list of cousins and minor royals.

The Queen has done fuck all wrong tho and has dedicated her life to the role. People should show her respect but they don’t, they wait for opportunities in the shadows like Gollum in lord of the rings and then come out sneering when one of her brats has let her down again.

I don’t think they’re divine creatures. I don’t care for the celebrity aspect and I couldn’t care less about the endless list of cousins and minor royals.

The Queen has done fuck all wrong tho and has dedicated her life to the role. People should show her respect but they don’t, they wait for opportunities in the shadows like Gollum in lord of the rings and then come out sneering when one of her brats has let her down again.
Maybe she should have brought her ‘brats’ up better then…..

Nobody serves continuously of course but started in 1978 and left in 1999.

You’re trying to worm your way out of a pretty shitty comment about his military service and how hard he tried.

It’s ok you know, we can separate that from his awful sexual behaviour.

Lol no.

You're the one worming here. A few pages ago he was a noble warship captain. Now you've realised he was given an honorary captaincy to make it look like he did something.

He co-piloted helicopters for 3 or 4 years, was kept as far away from danger as possible, and after that he was there in name only until today, getting more and more undeserved promotions and titles for doing jack shit as time went on. Not to mention doing things like using military helicopters to fly himself and his dates around, which would get everyone else locked up.

I can only think it's incredibly insulting to people who actually serve in the military that people like you think what Andrew did was the same as them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.