Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Lol no.

You're the one worming here. A few pages ago he was a noble warship captain. Now you've realised he was given an honorary captaincy to make it look like he did something.

He co-piloted helicopters for 3 or 4 years, was kept as far away from danger as possible, and after that he was there in name only until today, getting more and more undeserved promotions and titles for doing jack shit.

I can only think it's incredibly insulting to people who actually serve in the military that people like you think what Andrew did was the same as them.
How close have you got serving your country?
Prince Andrew's place on board and the possibility of the Queen's son being killed in action made the British government apprehensive, and the cabinet desired that Prince Andrew be moved to a desk job for the duration of the conflict. The Queen, though, insisted that her son be allowed to remain with his ship.[19] Prince Andrew remained on board Invincible to serve as a Sea King helicopter co-pilot, flying on missions that included anti-submarine warfare and anti-surface warfare, Exocet missile decoy, casualty evacuation, transport, and search and air rescue.[20][21][22]He witnessed the Argentinian attack on the SS Atlantic Conveyor.[23]

I don’t think they’re divine creatures. I don’t care for the celebrity aspect and I couldn’t care less about the endless list of cousins and minor royals.

The Queen has done fuck all wrong tho and has dedicated her life to the role. People should show her respect but they don’t, they wait for opportunities in the shadows like Gollum in lord of the rings and then come out sneering when one of her brats has let her down again.
And as for dedicated her life!!! It’s hardly like she’s had any hardships to suffer whilst doing her ‘duty’. She’s not been helping out in a food bank or caring for the homeless in a shelter each evening is it ffs. She’s had all the trappings of a wonderful life and had to carry out ceremonial roles. I’d fucking swap mine for hers in an instant and I’d guess most would.

It was the Falklands war wasn‘t it and I think they had harrier jump jets on board, it was the same for Prince Harry in Afghanistan I’ll be forever grateful to anyone who serves in our armed service. I don’t think they were overly protected while serving either

I see what Andrew was supposed to have done as a horrible crime and should pay the price for it as TH says it does not make him above the law

And as for dedicated her life!!! It’s hardly like she’s had any hardships to suffer whilst doing her ‘duty’. She’s not been helping out in a food bank or caring for the homeless in a shelter each evening is it ffs. She’s had all the trappings of a wonderful life and had to carry out ceremonial roles. I’d fucking swap mine for hers in an instant and I’d guess most would.
It’s a different type of dedication.

She’s had to be absolutely perfect when not in the confines of her own home for the entirety of her life.

Even Harry said he felt sorry for them all as it’s a feeling of being trapped.

don’t be so fucking judgemental when you’ve no idea what it’s like.

Nobody serves continuously of course but started in 1978 and left in 1999.

You’re trying to worm your way out of a pretty shitty comment about his military service and how hard he tried.

It’s ok you know, we can separate that from his awful sexual behaviour.

Really? I know many who did for differing reasons, but then again their mum wasn't the queen

Great mother… Charles, Andrew… fuck knows what Edward does, only one who seems normal is Anne.
Charles was a bit of a stuck up **** when he was younger, who had an affair. He’s hardly the same as Andrew.

You’re being a right arsehole here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.