Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

It’s a different type of dedication.

She’s had to be absolutely perfect when not in the confines of her own home for the entirety of her life.

Even Harry said he felt sorry for them all as it’s a feeling of being trapped.

don’t be so fucking judgemental when you’ve no idea what it’s like.
And you do!! Fucking hell, if it’s that bad why don’t they just leave it? Because it’s fucking great and they’d hate to have to live the life of Joe fucking Public.

Charles was a bit of a stuck up **** when he was younger, who had an affair. He’s hardly the same as Andrew.

You’re being a right arsehole here
And was mates with Jimmy Saville…

and I’m the arsehole lol.
Listen, you love the royals, great, not everyone else feels the same. Some of us have had to actually work really hard for a living.

And you do!! Fucking hell, if it’s that bad why don’t they just leave it? Because it’s fucking great and they’d hate to have to live the life of Joe fucking Public.
No do I fuck but I’m not the one pretending to know and I’ve actually listened to one of them who’s left!!

And was mates with Jimmy Saville…

and I’m the arsehole lol.
Listen, you love the royals, great, not everyone else feels the same. Some of us have had to actually work really hard for a living.
Save it mate, I’ve worked my arse off all my adult life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.