#50 | Eric García - 2020/21 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Barca seem to have screwed this guy badly. He's potentially about to go 6 months of no football because they're so confident he only wants to go there. In the meantime, his development has totally stalled and his Euro place is in doubt.

Barca seem to have screwed this guy badly. He's potentially about to go 6 months of no football because they're so confident he only wants to go there. In the meantime, his development has totally stalled and his Euro place is in doubt.

He is called up by Lucho everytime Spain plays so hard to comprehend how his place is in doubt for La Roja. His future is bright

This is one of those things only possible in the lockdown season. Garcia would be getting booed anytime he stepped near the pitch I think and Pep would be unable to play him because it would be too toxic. All parties concerned are pretty lucky and have got away with some nonsense. Have to say comparing Pep's treatment of Sancho and Garcia in pretty similar situations lends some credence to the one rule for the barca boy and another for everyone else argument you see here. The quicker he's gone the quicker we can move past an embarrassing situation for everyone IMO.

This is one of those things only possible in the lockdown season. Garcia would be getting booed anytime he stepped near the pitch I think and Pep would be unable to play him because it would be too toxic. All parties concerned are pretty lucky and have got away with some nonsense. Have to say comparing Pep's treatment of Sancho and Garcia in pretty similar situations lends some credence to the one rule for the barca boy and another for everyone else argument you see here. The quicker he's gone the quicker we can move past an embarrassing situation for everyone IMO.
I'd hope not. That's a very Liverpool fan thing to do.

Playing for free for 6 months, I actually feel bad for the kid. He’s getting screwed over here because he’s young and naive. Ah well, get fucked.

He is called up by Lucho everytime Spain plays so hard to comprehend how his place is in doubt for La Roja. His future is bright

Dias's future is brighter. And he's only 23. ;-)

Nothing against Garcia. He's a decent centre-half. He's more suited to La Liga, which isn't as fast and as physical as the PL. He'll do OK at Bareclona. But Garcia isn't world class. And he's going to a team who aren't and won't be the force they have been, and won't be for many years to come. Especially while Barcelona are still in debt.

TBH, if I had the chance to sign for City on a free, I'd play for nothing for a whole season. My sponsorships and endorsement money would see me through the season.

Sorry, but why would we boo him? For wanting to return home? Nope, not me, and no one I know either. Players are people you know, not property.
I honestly don't see this situation as anywhere near embarrassing. But maybe I'm missing something?

" it would be too toxic." trashy idea, trashy behavior.
"lends some credence to the one rule for the barca boy and another for everyone else argument you see here". Trashy senseless conspiracy shit. Imo

Sorry, but why would we boo him? For wanting to return home? Nope, not me, and no one I know either. Players are people you know, not property.
I honestly don't see this situation as anywhere near embarrassing. But maybe I'm missing something?
Great post. If you are missing anything it is the loose screw that makes "fans" forget their own humanity and think and behave like this. Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.