Eric Garcia 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the idea of playing a lot of untried people in the same team.

It would surely make more sense to play Laporte, even Tosin, alongside either Denayer, Humphries or Garcia, then swap it 2nd half.

But perhaps the idea was to see who could come through strongest in a weak team & stand up.

If so, it was actually Luke Bolton for me. Even when they beat him they had to do it again because he got back.
Bolton definitely the best of the EDS players. Think it was just a fixture that came too soon for us after the world cup tbh.

The one thing I got from it is that I wouldn't blink an eyelid if we had to bring any of those lads in for a league game next season.

Bolton definitely the best of the EDS players. Think it was just a fixture that came too soon for us after the world cup tbh.

The one thing I got from it is that I wouldn't blink an eyelid if we had to bring any of those lads in for a league game next season.

You could imagine any doing much better in a real team.

It will be interesting to see if Bolton is just a throwaway player being used to fill a space or whether Pep is actually looking at him as a genuine possibility. He has a wicked cross on him which we didn't see. It will also be interesting to see if he can repeat that level or whether it was a fluke.

You could imagine any doing much better in a real team.

It will be interesting to see if Bolton is just a throwaway player being used to fill a space or whether Pep is actually looking at him as a genuine possibility. He has a wicked cross on him which we didn't see. It will also be interesting to see if he can repeat that level or whether it was a fluke.

With Danilo injured and Walker on extended holiday, you'd have to think he's got a genuine chance of at least playing the community shield if he can follow up that performance.

I thought Garcia looked great,very composed and confident with excellent vision and technical ability.He reads the game very well and has a surprising turn of pace.For a 17yr old kid,he is very impressive.

Looks very promising.

Since he have minimum of players ahead of him, I hope City loan him where he will play regularly.

I don't understand the idea of playing a lot of untried people in the same team.

It would surely make more sense to play Laporte, even Tosin, alongside either Denayer, Humphries or Garcia, then swap it 2nd half.

But perhaps the idea was to see who could come through strongest in a weak team & stand up.

If so, it was actually Luke Bolton for me. Even when they beat him they had to do it again because he got back.
Laporte has a slight strain and wasn't available.

This guy was phenomenal yesterday, watching him he could easily get pushed to the first team. His movement was really good and passing was great still young but has a very very bright future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.