Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure about his height. He looked a good 3-4cm shorter than Bravo during the minutes silence and Bravo is only 183cm himself. I’d say he’s about 180cm at most.
Seen two sources which say he is 1.82 and 1.83 m high which equates to 5ft 11 and 6ft and he is only 18 (19 in January so could possibly eke out another inch)

Seen two sources which say he is 1.82 and 1.83 m high which equates to 5ft 11 and 6ft and he is only 18 (19 in January so could possibly eke out another inch)
1.82 m rounds to 6 ft, with the given precision, but 1.83 m is of course a better approximation. One cm more or less doesn't really matter (unless there's a VAR review). The world would be a better place if we all used SI-units.

I have a good news for all those whom are concerned about his height, guess what !

He is taller than Fabio Cannavaro

b083fe955fd818c7032f01.jpg
He's taller than Baresi as well

So now we've established the teenaged Garcia isn't quite as good as prime Cannavaro, prime Puyol, or prime Baresi.

Moving on.

For all the hype I've seen about him, I've seen nothing to justify it.

Doesn't seem particularly fast, strong, good in the air and failed to do the basics of defending for the short time he was on tonight.

I hope he proves me wrong and it goes without saying that he needs more time but I can't see him ever breaking into this or any other Premier League team.

For all the hype I've seen about him, I've seen nothing to justify it.

Doesn't seem particularly fast, strong, good in the air and failed to do the basics of defending for the short time he was on tonight.

I hope he proves me wrong and it goes without saying that he needs more time but I can't see him ever breaking into this or any other Premier League team.

He’s a good passer and reads the game well, but he has a lot to learn if he’s going to become a regular here. I’ve said it before, but Harwood-Bellis is a better prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.