Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good is that Pep won't hesitate to play the player because of his age or lack of top flight experience

The good is that Pep won't hesitate to play the player because of his age or lack of top flight experience

You say that, but since he left Barcelona he's got an absolutely awful record with playing youth players, and in his first season here repeatedly talked about how he couldn't trust our kids because they haven't played infront of big crowds, unlike Barca B players.

You say that, but since he left Barcelona he's got an absolutely awful record with playing youth players, and in his first season here repeatedly talked about how he couldn't trust our kids because they haven't played infront of big crowds, unlike Barca B players.

I say it because I believe it to be true. If he's not playing them yet, they aren't ready in his eyes - whether it's insufficient competitive experience, maturity or quality

Eric doesn't have those problems but he probably has to get stronger

I say it because I believe it to be true. If he's not playing them yet, they aren't ready in his eyes - whether it's insufficient competitive experience, maturity or quality

Eric doesn't have those problems but he probably has to get stronger

Well, he’s been telling us for 18 months a Foden is ready (for City and England) but still rarely plays him.

I'm keeping my expectations low, but I'll be a little disappointed if we don't see Garcia in a non-Carabao Cup game while Stones is injured. At the very least he's now locked in for Preston and who knows what happens after that.

I've reached the point where I expect nothing and if a kid gets a league debut it's massive surprise. Like Christmas but It only happens every 3 years.

It's the best way to be. Used to be really positive about our academy but I don't bother getting my hopes up anymore now. I literally just presume the opposite scenario that I want re a youth player will happen instead, as it usually does 99 times out of 100!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.