Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that's a good comparison. Ake has plenty of Premier League experience at both Bournemouth and Chelsea under his belt, hence the fee. And what does the size of the fee mean these days? I'm talking about the players ability, not the fee we have paid for Ake.
It was the mid table team comment I replied to.

but he won't be bullied.
You really think Garcia was bullied lol come on man, he is 19yo and there has been a couple incidents and one of those was unlucky with a clash of legs and he went down.

Not that your post makes much sense as a reply to my own post though, it literally has nothing to do with anything I said.

It was the mid table team comment I replied to.
But you completely missed my point. He got game time and was given a chance because he came through the youth team. If the club had watched him put some of those performances in for another team we wouldn't have looked at him. He's simply not good enough.

You really think Garcia was bullied lol come on man, he is 19yo and there has been a couple incidents and one of those was unlucky with a clash of legs and he went down.
Not that your post makes much sense as a reply to my own post though, it literally has nothing to do with anything I said.
follow along.
Ok I accept he's young and inexperienced. But if this lad was playing at a mid table Premier League club, do you think we'd be in for him based on what we've seen? I doubt it. Pep may have seen more of the potential that everyone talks about and that's why he's given him game time. On the basis of what I've seen, it's a no from me. I can see him getting bullied by the majority of PL centre forwards.
And yet we have just bought one from a team relegated for 40m.
but he won't be bullied.
Your reply post to hobbs suggests Ake is all those things. Ake won't be bullied. Savvy?
I could care less about Garcia, I like this trade-off.

But you completely missed my point. He got game time and was given a chance because he came through the youth team. If the club had watched him put some of those performances in for another team we wouldn't have looked at him. He's simply not good enough.
I suspect he got game time also because he was better than the competition he faced. Now we are reinforcing, he knows where he sits

If someone did an Avengers style CGI thingy, where every defensive action by Garcia, was replaced by Tosin doing exactly the same thing, I recon 100% of people making excuses for Garcia, would slaughter Tosin & say he's nowhere near it.

And he'd be more likely to sign for Barnstoneworth than Barca.
I agree. I really hope Tosin gets the same chances that Garcia did but I won’t hold my breath. Taller, stronger, faster and good on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.