Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
follow along.

Your reply post to hobbs suggests Ake is all those things. Ake won't be bullied. Savvy?
I could care less about Garcia, I like this trade-off.

Ah American, I presume?

It is 'you couldn't care less, btw or the sentence makes no actual sense in the context you want to illustrate.

It isn't a trade off though is it, Ake was coming in to bolster, Laporte and Garcia and likely another, whilst Otamendi and Stones were sold.

Best not to presume, as I told you what my post was in reply to, 'savvy'. Now move along and bother somebody else for a bit, there's a good chap.

Last edited:
But you completely missed my point. He got game time and was given a chance because he came through the youth team. If the club had watched him put some of those performances in for another team we wouldn't have looked at him. He's simply not good enough.

Again to repeat your own sentence, you miss the point, some of us actually think Garcia looked good and indeed we would have had an eye on him if he played for a mid table team or indeed a team that has just been relegated ie Ake.

A pointless argument now as he is no doubt leaving but just one last point, if he is so shit why are Pep and Txiki willing to risk keeping him for a year to try and get him to change his mind?

Pair of know nothings lol

Ah American, I presume?

It is 'you couldn't care less, btw or the sentence makes no actual sense in the context you want to illustrate.

It isn't a trade off though is it, Ake was coming in to bolster, Laporte and Garcia and likely another, whilst Otamendi and Stones were sold.

Best not to presume, as I told you what my post was in reply to, 'savvy'. Now move along and bother somebody else for a bit, there's a good chap.
No, I could care less, but I don't, about Garcia being bullied or not, I wasn't the one who inferred it, merely stating my indifference.
Hobbs thought Garcia would be bullied in the PL. You inferred we bought a similar player for $40 mil. I'm not wrong here,
all I stated was Ake won't be bullied to a part of that, and that I prefer Ake to Garcia.
I have not presumed once. You presume I'm American, I'm not. You presume Ake was only coming to bolster Garcia as a point of fact. it isn't.
And both Otamendi and Stones are going to be sold?

No, I could care less, but I don't, about Garcia being bullied or not, I wasn't the one who inferred it, merely stating my indifference.
Hobbs thought Garcia would be bullied in the PL. You inferred we bought a similar player for $40 mil. I'm not wrong here,
all I stated was Ake won't be bullied to a part of that, and that I prefer Ake to Garcia.
I have not presumed once. You presume I'm American, I'm not. You presume Ake was only coming to bolster Garcia as a point of fact. it isn't.
And both Otamendi and Stones are going to be sold?

What an utter weirdo, is that a presumption or am I just inferring it?

Again don't tell me what I meant in a post to another poster.

Enjoy

What an utter weirdo, is that a presumption or am I just inferring it?

Again don't tell me what I meant in a post to another poster.

Enjoy

What was said and what was meant can be different. Opinions.
Why would I watch? I told you I'm not American.

What was said and what was meant can be different. Opinions.
Why would I watch? I told you I'm not American.

But when you are arguing the toss with the guy telling you what he meant then it isn't about opinions is it?

You're telling me what I meant and the best part of it is, the post was not even directed at you but you jumped in with a one sentence comment, I even suggested then your comment had nothing to do with me but you insisted you knew better about what I was meaning, seriously.

The video should do you good, even if you aren't an American it will explain your shit use of the saying 'I could care less'.

Now I have loads of things to do today, so don't feel the need to reply once more, there are only so many times I can explain that you do not know what I meant better than myself.

But when you are arguing the toss with the guy telling you what he meant then it isn't about opinions is it?

You're telling me what I meant and the best part of it is, the post was not even directed at you but you jumped in with a one sentence comment, I even suggested then your comment had nothing to do with me but you insisted you knew better about what I was meaning, seriously.

The video should do you good, even if you aren't an American it will explain your shit use of the saying 'I could care less'.

Now I have loads of things to do today, so don't feel the need to reply once more, there are only so many times I can explain that you do not know what I meant better than myself.
no one can reply to an others post? What ever you meant, my post was in context, good day.

no one can reply to an others post? What ever you meant, my post was in context, good day.

If that is what you have taken from this litany of posts then god help you, it really must be hard being a Canuck, everybody mistaking you for a Yank, so annoying.

Now piss off and go and bother somebody else, I did suggest this to you the other day but it seems you're as stubborn as the moose you secretly covet.

If that is what you have taken from this litany of posts then god help you, it really must be hard being a Canuck, everybody mistaking you for a Yank, so annoying.

Now piss off and go and bother somebody else, I did suggest this to you the other day but it seems you're as stubborn as the moose you secretly covet.
my op was in context, you have deflected with 3 posts about grammar that have nothing to do with that, good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.