Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
well with a 3-5-2 / 3-4-3 system It can resolve a lot of problems with our players:
  • Allows the inverted wingers to play like Inside Forwards.
  • Mendy & Cancelo to play as Attacking Full-backs
  • Provide extra security for our RCB
  • allows us to play Laporte in the center of defense

So with a TOP LCB we have more flexibility for rotations(Rest Laporte or 3CBs)

With Garcia as the #1 RCB(Fernandinho #2) you can focus on finding a RCB that is happy to be #3 for a year, but with the ability to replace Fernandinho in a years time.
Oh god not the three at the back again

At least we know he's not a fullback - mind you it would be hard defending alongside those two lumps in the middle tonight.

He's just not good enough. When I said that for the first time everyone was in shock and attacked me, you will see that the more he plays you will understand it more. He can not be a CB in the Premier League

He's just not good enough. When I said that for the first time everyone was in shock and attacked me, you will see that the more he plays you will understand it more. He can not be a CB in the Premier League
Had his worst game at RB when hes a CB. Makes sense. Fact is that hes been our best CB alongside Laporte since the restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.