#50 | Eric García - 2020/21 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastated we lost Tosin & kept this kid.
Garcia - very very slow, poor in the air, inexperienced, weak, doesn't want to be here. But good on the ball
Tosin - tall, strong, good in the air, decent pace, handled rough championship football very well, good on the ball, passionate, captained every youth level at City, is a city fan.

Can someone explain why we let tosin go for next to nowt and kept Garcia when offered €15m and will go for a big fat 0.
Tosin didn't want to stick around and be 4th/5th choice when he can go to Fulham and be first choice the day after he arrives. Hope that helps.

Devastated we lost Tosin & kept this kid.
Garcia - very very slow, poor in the air, inexperienced, weak, doesn't want to be here. But good on the ball
Tosin - tall, strong, good in the air, decent pace, handled rough championship football very well, good on the ball, passionate, captained every youth level at City, is a city fan.

Can someone explain why we let tosin go for next to nowt and kept Garcia when offered €15m and will go for a big fat 0.

Devastated

Devastated
What's wrong with that? I'd watched tosin for a number of years. Watched him captain all the youth ages and believed he had played the game going out on loan to prove himself. He definitely has the required talent and skills set to do what garcia can (personally believe he offers more with his pace and height). So yes, to see a mancunian city fan who deserves his spot go and a Spanish kid who doesn't want to be here stay, I'm devastated.

What's wrong with that? I'd watched tosin for a number of years. Watched him captain all the youth ages and believed he had played the game going out on loan to prove himself. He definitely has the required talent and skills set to do what garcia can (personally believe he offers more with his pace and height). So yes, to see a mancunian city fan who deserves his spot go and a Spanish kid who doesn't want to be here stay, I'm devastated.

Can understand the sense of injustice here.

Garcia on for Spain. What will that do for his value? Somebody must like him.
Pep likes him
Barcelona likes him
Spain national team likes him

If he wasn't so adamant about wanting to leave City we might all like him.
I am struggling to see how he is playing for Spain. If I was the Spain manager I'd be blowing kisses in the direction of Laporte.

Great post , couldnt agree more , got a mate who is a Rovers fan and according to him Tosin was head and shoulders there best player last season , he's a local lad who bleeds blue and yet Pep prefers to keep a player who has no intention of staying with the club who ironically wants to rejoin his boyhood heroes.
No doubt Garcia will also be lining his pockets with a nice multi million signing on fee into the bargain, his actions only confirm there is virtually zero loyalty in football now , its all about agents and how much money they can screw out of clubs for their " client" and anyone thinking differently is naive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.