Eric Garcia joins Barcelona

£125kpw according to yesterdays mirror, who made out as if we were desperate to keep him

Couldn’t read the game, couldn’t pass, couldn’t tackle, couldn’t head, no pace, no strength.

we conceded 40% of ALL of our goals last season with him in the team and he barely played. Says it all !!

seriously, I have never seen a worse centre half Than this guy. Thank god he’s fucked off.
Alan Kernaghan says hi

Still has it in him to be a talented CB but, given his performances for City over the last 18 months, he's going to have to work very hard to turn things around for himself. Think it's also a sign of where Barcelona are right now, financially at least, that they're banking everything on free transfers working out splendidly for them in order to stay competitive. You begin to wonder what happens when Messi's legs finally go.

£125kpw according to yesterdays mirror, who made out as if we were desperate to keep him
Wasn't it reported awhile back Barcelona wanted to cut that offer in half? They ended up still giving him £125k?

Pep seemed enamoured with him. All I saw was a relatively short, slow player with average passing ability and below average physical traits. Hopefully THB gets a chance next season in the Cups.
I think Pep likes players that are happy when not involved with the first team - Mendy another good example of this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.