Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lovely narrative but largely fiction but keep telling yourself that Barca will be relegated and be in line for food stamps shortly, esp. when Leo retires

I have no pain in this. I am thrilled for the pending return of one of our own. My only concern is for Pep's reputation to stay intact, it has been smeared too much by local fools long enough - a drawn out transfer for a player like Garcia would really push him even further from the club. Not the kind of line in the sand I would hope Guardiola would really want to cross

Bet you wish you could go week in & week out to watch the club you’ve chosen to support. Unlike City fans who actually go to games whether their club was part of the supposed “elite” ( but corrupt) - or in div 3. We were born to support our club & didn’t just decide to pick a successful - albeit unchallenged - team to support.

Bet you wish you could go week in & week out to watch the club you’ve chosen to support. Unlike City fans who actually go to games whether their club was part of the supposed “elite” ( but corrupt) or in div 3. We were born to support our club & didn’t just decide to pick a successful - albeit unchallenged - team to support.

I've only gone to matches at Camp Nou so I wouldn't be in a position to go week in & week out, as nice as that might be

It's a lovely narrative but largely fiction but keep telling yourself that Barca will be relegated and be in line for food stamps shortly, esp. when Leo retires

I have no pain in this. I am thrilled for the pending return of one of our own. My only concern is for Pep's reputation to stay intact, it has been smeared too much by local fools long enough - a drawn out transfer for a player like Garcia would really push him even further from the club. Not the kind of line in the sand I would hope Guardiola would really want to cross

The reality is that with existing debts and the Goldman loan you have circa £75m in interest payments alone to meet every year (and that’s assuming the present low interest payment regime continues - that will massively reign in any clubs spending - you also need to start paying back some of the £1.5 billion you’ll owe. As the recent Pandemic has taught us - even the most conservative business plans can get blown apart. The present regime have got your club in aright financial mess at the worst possible time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.