Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't have but your shit club broke its promise to a player that had given everything he has for 15 years or so to the cause only to be told City have to pay your buyout clause or your staying.

Now, just how shitty is that.
It’s about as shitty as Barca’s defence, hence why they are desperate for our 5th choice centre back
You know the one who doesn’t like the rain!

It’s about as shitty as Barca’s defence, hence why they are desperate for our 5th choice centre back
You know the one who doesn’t like the rain!
I don't like the fucking rain either and I live in the lake district lol

Question.

Did the Barcelona fans vote for this Barcelona f*** up?

If so, they need to take along hard look at themselves and take some responsibility for the mess(I) Barcelona are in.

It reminds me of a similar mess(I) at Pallet Park and FUCkeM.

A fan run club, internal board squabbling, no accountability,
a power struggle, finger pointing, accusations, missing money, debt, etc.

Question.

Did the Barcelona fans vote for this Barcelona f*** up?

If so, they need to take along hard look at themselves and take some responsibility for the mess(I) Barcelona are in.

It reminds me of a similar mess(I) at Pallet Park and FUCkeM.

A fan run club, internal board squabbling, no accountability,
a power struggle, finger pointing, accusations, missing money, debt, etc.
Fan run clubs don't work, remember PJ Swales, a big blue and look how that turned out!

Our owner and execs now, make business decisions, not emotional decisions, big difference!

So in theory that means Barca ask for 700m for messi and we can ask for £1billiin for Garcia, you don’t pay up you don’t get the player
End result is both are out of contract but Barca could have made more by selling messi
Anyway be funny watching Garcia in Europa league next season!!
For him to play in the europa next season means he surely wont be signing for barca. They wont even qualify for that

Read this morning that Arteta is interested in bringing him to Arsenal
Are Arsenal called Barcelona?

Garcia 'I want to play for Barcelona, so won't be signing a new contract with you'

Though if he went to Arsenal we would be in line for compensation because he is from 'our' youth and under 24yo, Barcelona wouldn't have to pay that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.