Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no, you couldn’t find anything. The transfer window ends this week, it will soon be announced

Its a bit of a sad state of affairs this. We would take a handful of beans for this lad. He isnt going to play much for us and he hasnt played that well when he has. I dont see him as Barca quality but they are skint so they make a big deal out of it.

If true?

Very strange.

It's telling the World of football that Barcelona are practically skint and confirming they have no money.

I bet there's a Sheikh or two that would love to buy Barcelona, if they weren't a fan run club.

The way COVID is going, I doubt very much stadiums will be full again for years. Even letting in small numbers of fans will be a long time coming.

Additional 4-5 months of training under Guardiola rather than Koeman is good for everyone ahead of transition to Xavi

You're free to your opinion @CC1, but we know Pep & Txiki wanted him to remain before signing Ake & Dias. As has been mentioned many times, Pep & Txiki also know full well the pull of cantera players to return home to thrive

I am thrilled and City fans should be as well as you have great depth as it is anyway. Yet, many still seem to complain

Font has been quoted today as saying Eric has agreed to forego any salary for the rest of the season should they be able to close his transfer this month with City - Victor claims City want 3M. He will push this with Tusquets but still do not see this happening as Laporta has not wanted to allow the management council to conduct any transfers until the election
Thank you Garcia. If your decision to leave has meant the club had to act and bring in Dias then you have contributed to our recent successful spell and I wish you all the best in Spain:)

if city are willing to accept 3m, or even 5m for him, there is no hard line at all.

Personally, i'd respect a hard line and keeping him till the summer. Sounds though like we are the one making an effort to enable his move early, and not barca. Who don't value the player even 3m's worth.

Agreed. It was a hard line in the summer though when they wouldn’t fold to barcas offer. Nothing should change that.

In hindsight even if they had agreed a fee I bet it still wouldnt have gone ahead. They have absolutely no money. It was all posturing and pretending to be in the market, same as depay, but ultimately they couldn’t afford anything.

If we’re pushing this now its because we’re showing we’ll not hold a player against his will. As it happens they wont even pay £3m for him proves what a hole they’re in.

This.
That's the love they are showing the boy. But Garcia made his own bed so good riddance. Made to sit on the bench for next six months because they can't pay an extra 10 mil.
Pathetic!

Little city a rival? Can’t be true, city are a title challenging club who spend within the fair guidelines created under the g14 to help keep the competition fair. Come back when you have got your house in order. Barca twats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.