Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think hes gone, just like with Sane, no smoke without fire. (just less smoke due to Barca acting more professionally instead of talking public)

We wont get much either, they're broke. This is exactly the reason im not fan of raiding La Masia.

My gut feeling is that he'll go. If he does, I'd get KK and bring back Tosin.

Ive heard that Tosin has improved as the Tosin I last saw would get destroyed on a weekly basis in the premier league.

His agent is knee deep in negotiations and this rumour arrives...

Barcelona native being linked with Barcelona return as they look to rebuild the club is hardly a dubious rumour.

I think this story has got legs . I hope he stays but I have a bad feeling about his one .

It’s looks like Pique 2.0 - came to Manchester effectively as an exchange student, to develop himself in a diverse football culture with a view to going back to Barca as a more complete player.

It’s ultimately the same with Sancho, and to an extent Sane - they came to the club as mercenaries, so will leave as such; they’re not local City fans - we offered them elite facilities/coaching to enhance their development, and they’ll now go on to whichever club they feel offers them the best platform for the next stage in their careers/fulfills childhood ambitions.

If you’re Garcia, who do you want to compete for a first team spot with - a past-it Pique and Lenglet, or Koulibaly and Laporte? Even beyond a personal point of view, Barca is probably a better option to play more anyway.

He’s a good footballer, but I think he’s got a few physical limitations that will prevent him from being a top centreback in England.

THB can easily eclipse him, IMO.

Think hes gone, just like with Sane, no smoke without fire. (just less smoke due to Barca acting more professionally instead of talking public)

We wont get much either, they're broke. This is exactly the reason im not fan of raiding La Masia.
Barcelona native being linked with Barcelona return as they look to rebuild the club is hardly a dubious rumour.

He`s staying

It’s looks like Pique 2.0 - came to Manchester effectively as an exchange student, to develop himself in a diverse football culture with a view to going back to Barca as a more complete player.

It’s ultimately the same with Sancho, and to an extent Sane - they came to the club as mercenaries, so will leave as such; they’re not local City fans - we offered them elite facilities/coaching to enhance their development, and they’ll now go on to whichever club they feel offers them the best platform for the next stage in their careers/fulfills childhood ambitions.

If you’re Garcia, who do you want to compete for a first team spot with - a past-it Pique and Lenglet, or Koulibaly and Laporte? Even beyond a personal point of view, Barca is probably a better option to play more anyway.

He’s a good footballer, but I think he’s got a few physical limitations that will prevent him from being a top centreback in England.

THB can easily eclipse him, IMO.

You're spot on that's why I'd stay away from Havertz. Looks decent but you know Bayern will be sniffing around in 2/3 years.
England is seen as a place where young Spanish defenders come to 'toughen up' and learn another aspect of defending.
Haven't we been linked with a 16-year-old Barca left back? Larios?
He's another who'll be off back to Barca in 3-4 years if he's any good.

Obviously we haven't seen a great deal of this lad but what I have seen of him I can't say I can see a top centre half seems average at best, if he wants to stay and improve himself then great i will support him, but if he wants out then I'm OK with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.