Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn’t, he’d be second choice right centre back, for a 19 year old to be doing that at a side challenging for premier and champions leagues thats good going. If he wants to go home to Barcelona fair enough but he ain’t going there to be fist choice with them either.

So he’d maybe start in cup games and the occasional prem game. Laporte in the other side starts pretty much every premier league game and champions league game, so if we buy someone just as good the same would apply in Garcia’s position

challenging for the premier league is great, but if you aren’t starting regular you would leave. Just like Sancho did. Game time is more important for Garcia right now

So he’d maybe start in cup games and the occasional prem game. Laporte in the other side starts pretty much every premier league game and champions league game, so if we buy someone just as good the same would apply in Garcia’s position

challenging for the premier league is great, but if you aren’t starting regular you would leave. Just like Sancho did. Game time is more important for Garcia right now

If it is, he sure as hell ain't getting it at Barca.

I don't understand why Pep would be playing Garcia regular if he was leaving

If it is, he sure as hell ain't getting it at Barca.

why not? Piques getting older and getting a few injuries. They also aren’t going to be spending big on revamping their entire defence?

he’s also got the added bonus that hed be moving back to club he supports/ grew up around.

i don’t want Garcia to leave, but I can see why he would want to

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.