Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have an opionion on this but for those that have seen more than me of Garcia, Harwood Bellis and Adaradiyobo if it needed to be a choice and keeping Garcia but losing Harwood Bellis and Adaradiyobo either on loan or permanently or losing Garcia and letting Harwood Bellis and Adaradiyobo stay and battle for the 4th centre back spot what would people prefer. Get the impression for those that have seen more it would be the latter.

Harwood-Bellis has the potential to be better than Garcia. He’s not quite as good on the ball as him, but he’s stronger, faster and better in the air. Hopefully if Garcia leaves he’ll get more minutes next season.

Britain has no BS in the media? Wow, how lucky for you - still love to see this alleged evidence

There have been no credible links for his return to Barca until recently, in Spain or elsewhere. And, frankly, it's normal that there have been no links as he arrived as a 16 year old to play under a Barca legend in Pep. Plus, what makes it even more normal for a return link now is his contract, his role, Barca's situation and the knowledge that Pep will not remain at City forever
I didn’t read salfordbluetrue’s comment the same as you did. I read it as we don’t have newspapers that are the chosen / sponsored mouthpiece of a particular club. There is plenty of BS in our media, you won’t find a City fan saying differently. But it is more about popular click bait which makes the BS more obvious. Manchester United having been signing Gareth Bale every summer since his move to Real. It’s hilarious.

Stop being a Sensitive Steve, or Sensitive Salvatore in your case.

Really can’t begrudge Garcia if he decides he wants to move back to Barcelona. I have not been that impressed by him defensively but no doubt his passing out from the back is very good. This move may well give stones one last chance.

I feel with Laporte/ake And new cb/with stones fern tosin/thb battling it out for the back up slot We are in a much better position defensively.

In regards to tosin my best mate works at Blackburn in the media department (does the co comms for their games) and was raving about tosin all year.

l
why not? Piques getting older and getting a few injuries. They also aren’t going to be spending big on revamping their entire defence?

he’s also got the added bonus that hed be moving back to club he supports/ grew up around.

i don’t want Garcia to leave, but I can see why he would want to

I can 100% see why he would want to, and i've already fully acknowledged, even argued, that Barcelona will always have a homecoming draw to local & academy players. I'm not claiming e doesn't want to, nor that he does.

Simply, that no way is he getting game tome at Barcelona.

Similar to us, they won't have the luxury of giving a young player the time, when they have top players available. He won't even know who their manager will be next season, let alone teammates, and on top of that, he will be a new player. At least here, pep k is ows and rates him, has given him more minutes than anyone would expect, he knows the system and team. At barca, he's nothing more than a political pawn for headlines and elections.

If he goes (don't think he will), wish him all the best and get the draw.

But game time isn't that reason, nor will he get any there, certainly not as much as here.

I didn’t read salfordbluetrue’s comment the same as you did. I read it as we don’t have newspapers that are the chosen / sponsored mouthpiece of a particular club. There is plenty of BS in our media, you won’t find a City fan saying differently. But it is more about popular click bait which makes the BS more obvious. Manchester United having been signing Gareth Bale every summer since his move to Real. It’s hilarious.

Stop being a Sensitive Steve, or Sensitive Salvatore in your case.
It’s not Salvatore, more like Stanley, he is about as Spanish as mushy fucking peas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.