Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough and will never be . Short, skinny and slow. Barcelona in recent years pays crazy money for players, if they give us an offer of 20 million I will be so happy.

Christ you know how to hold a grudge don't you ?

But I didn't actually say that did I ?

I just took the piss out of you when you were claiming his legs were the wrong shape or somesuch nonsense.

Ah but I didn't say his legs were the wrong shape or some such nonsense.

I remember both what i said and what you said, not a grudge at all. Two different opinions, one proved right and then...yours

And I am not saying Garcia is the perfect centre back either

As in 'can't jump' you mean I was claiming he can't actually leave the ground ? Like in a cartoon ? In a diving suit with lead boots on & one of those helmet thingys with a tube attached ? That kind of idea ?

Or do you think I meant that considering he isn't physically well built or tall, he is pretty rubbish at leaping, to gain the aerial strength required to compensate ?

Unlike some shorter players who are very good at it.

Obviously the latter, so no real need for being a dick about it tbh.

So that picture shows that he can gain a considerable amount of air in his jump or do you fail to see how high off the ground he was?

Again, enough with this tall nonsense, some of the greatest CB's in the world were under 6ft, give it a rest man.

Ah but I didn't say his legs were the wrong shape or some such nonsense.

I remember both what i said and what you said, not a grudge at all. Two different opinions, one proved right and then...yours

But all I said, was that your comments re his body, were nonsense.

I thought he looked shite last seasson, not physically but he just looked as if he had no idea what to do.

Apparently he has had a good season, so I'd like to see him again, to see if he's got his act together.

Obviously the latter, so no real need for being a dick about it tbh.

So that picture shows that he can gain a considerable amount of air in his jump or do you fail to see how high off the ground he was?

Again, enough with this tall nonsense, some of the greatest CB's in the world were under 6ft, give it a rest man.

I've seen him play & he's pretty shite in the air. (And slow).

There are pictures of Joe Royle with his arse higher in the air than Garcia's head. Would it prove anything posting them, do you think ?

I'm not saying Tosin doesn't a chance but I've watched quite a lot of him at Blackburn and WBA and he doesn't seem to be anywhere near the level to play at City. Both WBA and Blackburn left him on the bench numerous times. If Pep thinks he's good enough to get a chance then I'm sure he will.
If anybody deserves a chance its Harwood-Bellis.

Harwood-Bellis has just turned 18 and still has plenty of time to develop and have his chance. Adarabioyo was certainly left out often at the Albion and even played both full back positions. At Blackburn, however, he started 72% of their games and played 20 straight.

Both Adarabioyo and Sandler are just at the right age to see if they can make it with us. They both have height, which we can sometimes lack, and I just think it would make sense to keep one or two for a season and see how they develop.

Harwood-Bellis has just turned 18 and still has plenty of time to develop and have his chance. Adarabioyo was certainly left out often at the Albion and even played both full back positions. At Blackburn, however, he started 72% of their games and played 20 straight.

Both Adarabioyo and Sandler are just at the right age to see if they can make it with us. They both have height, which we can sometimes lack, and I just think it would make sense to keep one or two for a season and see how they develop.

Sandler looked pretty good in his short time here but doesn't seem to figure in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.