Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to hear you explain how this works.

You think Barcelona are in the dark about him rejecting a contract? This isn't a surprise to anyone involved.

Of course they do. It still creates a,aituation of acceptance, and gives a footing to lowball the price. If he had included the usual caveat of 'if the clubs agree a price/he still has another year unless our valuation is met' then perhaps. As it is, Barcelona can hold out for us accepting a lower offer.

Stones gotta stay now. Not an entirely bad thing. He either gets to the level expected of him and prolongs his stay at this club or gets sold next year with THB replacing him

Just stop. Garcia is twice the defender John is. This is bad news.

He told us to fuck off basically, now lets get as much for him as we can.

If Barca really tries to fuck us tho with the pricing we need to go after their La Masia talents for peanuts.

We pay peanuts for them and have banked millions from selling them so yes it is worth it.

Garcia of course hasn't left yet but Brahim and Suarez have gone on to achieve nothing, I would hardly say we have missed out on anything.

I can't disagree completely, but there is an obvious element of dissapointiment especially in Garcia's case.

Was really pleased that him and foden were starting games regularly

Seems a funny one given that Barca didn't want him to leave in the first place, he starts to get into the City first team then decides he doesn't want to stay.

Have no problem with him leaving, expect for the fact that we have to replace him with a HG player. Not many around i would fancy.

Again, Garcia seems to have the right mentality. And he is decent on the ball etc. But athletically, he doesn't have anything going for him. He is useless in the air, partly because of his height. But doesn't even have any pace to compensate for that.

I have a hard time believing that he'll become a WC defender in the modern game with such weak physical abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.