Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosin is faster, miles better in the air, better defensively. Also he's actually a pretty good passer, particularly at pinging those line/press breakers.

Do we say this just because he’s from our academy? If he was so good, Pep would’ve probably brought him in. Just a thought.

To be fair, he was played at right back most of the time at WBA - where he was admittedly shite - but that's clearly not his best position.

Garcia was absolutely crap when he played at right back the other day, and Barca are about to buy him as a starting CB.

When Tosin has been played where he's supposed to be on the pitch, he's been very good. May not be good enough for our first team, but like you I'd be happier finding out than giving the opportunities to Garcia.

I'd like to find out by giving opportunities to Koulibali tbh & sort the rest out in the League Cup.

Looks like he may be gone this transfer window rather than sit his last year with us surly?

Staying with us to run out the last year of the contract is lose lose. There must be a deal of some sort that can be done, its down to how hard you want to push it. I'd assume we would want to keep good relations with Barca as we have had a number of young players going back and forth over recent years. And of course the link with Tiki and Pep.

Do we say this just because he’s from our academy? If he was so good, Pep would’ve probably brought him in. Just a thought.
No, hes been on loan to learn his trade and grow both physically and technically. He has done that now.

I think that Pep gives him a pre season to prove himself, if not then he may be loaned again or sold.

JESUS CHRIST I HATE FOOTBALL FANS!

the moment he doesn’t want to play for us he becomes not actually good and tosin has now turned into Maldini!

he is quality and is going to turn into one of the best in barca!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.