Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sell on would be pointless.

You add sell ons when you sell to Leicester or Dortmund, stepping stones where a player could get a massive transfer from.

There's not much point adding them to Barca because they don't sell anyone (especially not academy kids) if they're worth enough for the sell-on to be worthwhile.

I'm sure there will be add-ons, I expect it will be appearances and trophy based.

Yeah, tbh we would end up owing them.

I think if prospective academy players look at City, there'll see you have a pathway to the first team of Manchester City, or Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Dortmund.

I don't mind Garcia going to Barcelona if it helps us to buy Koulibaly, and it buys time for Harwood-Bellis progression.

He's just sticking with City tradition.

We usually have one. Paul Futcher, Steve Redmond, Darren Wassel, Tal Ben Haim, Nastasic, Garcia. Just a few examples.

If we haven't got one, we usually sign one.
That's the second time today some 2hat has reminded of Darren fckin Wassell. But I suppose the similarities between him and Garcia are unavoidable

A sell on would be pointless.

You add sell ons when you sell to Leicester or Dortmund, stepping stones where a player could get a massive transfer from.

There's not much point adding them to Barca because they don't sell anyone (especially not academy kids) if they're worth enough for the sell-on to be worthwhile.

I'm sure there will be add-ons, I expect it will be appearances and trophy based.
It depends on how much it costs in terms of the up front fee, but given their penchant for getting good money for players not quite good enough in recent years (Malcolm, Cillessen, Gomes, Mina come to mind), I'll take some of that. Honestly, it probably doesn't matter a ton either way, I'd certainly take appearance based add-ons also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.