Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was sooooooo obvious the way its strung out.

Hes had a good contract offered, given game time even to a point fucking off Nico & Stones.

We've been bummed again just like Leroy, its now time to bite back & tryst nobody

Taylor Harwood would have been loaned out imo but now maybe No 4

I wish Stones would turn his game around he has everyghing in the game but a fucking brain

City now need to get Koulabily deal done & quick

I would play THB way before Tosin.
There is zero chance I think THB gets anywhere near our starting 11 next season. He’s 18 and Foden and Garcia got no starting time really at that age so I don’t expect TBH to. Tosin comes of a fantastic season for Blackburn and a bloke who watches pretty much every single rovers game live thinks he’d be a great addition to our squad, so I think he’s earnt a chance.

Generally speaking we rarely should let players arrive without a renewal when only 1 year left on their contract as it opens up a can of worms quite often.
As soon as they stall renewing 2-2.5 years before the expiry date of contract just start offering him around so we can sell them higher cost.

Btw not overly surprised if Garcia think he wont be a starter because he wont be especially us still trying to get a top defender ahead of him. He would be a good 4th choice for us but not a starter imo.

But at Barca its risky too, he can easily find himself at Valencia, Granada, Levante etc.

10m euros very low fee, we would not get any unkown youngster from Brazil second league for that price these days.

If we can get 20m pounds at least , like 15+5 add on, I think thats the best we can get now. Also in return we need to approach a few of La Masia talents, get a few of them for 4-5 mill, and sell them back to them in 4 years time for 20.
Its an FFP side project.:)

sell him
If he would rather sit on there bench than ours he can fuck off
Barca want him back like fabregas....that didn’t end well!
You have to wonder why the hell he left them

There is zero chance I think THB gets anywhere near our starting 11 next season. He’s 18 and Foden and Garcia got no starting time really at that age so I don’t expect TBH to. Tosin comes of a fantastic season for Blackburn and a bloke who watches pretty much every single rovers game live thinks he’d be a great addition to our squad, so I think he’s earnt a chance.

from the highlights i've seen he is not premiership class at present - still looks very awkward

Generally speaking we rarely should let players arrive without a renewal when only 1 year left on their contract as it opens up a can of worms quite often.
As soon as they stall renewing 2-2.5 years before the expiry date of contract just start offering him around so we can sell them higher cost.

Btw not overly surprised if Garcia think he wont be a starter because he wont be especially us still trying to get a top defender ahead of him. He would be a good 4th choice for us but not a starter imo.

But at Barca its risky too, he can easily find himself at Valencia, Granada, Levante etc.

10m euros very low fee, we would not get any unkown youngster from Brazil second league for that price these days.

If we can get 20m pounds at least , like 15+5 add on, I think thats the best we can get now. Also in return we need to approach a few of La Masia talents, get a few of them for 4-5 mill, and sell them back to them in 4 years time for 20.
Its an FFP side project.:)
We should start including those 1 year extension options that the rags use. Would give us more negotiating power when someone wants to leave. We can maintain their value.

We have pretty much zero negotiating power here to be honest. Barca are in financial disarray. Garcia has 1 year left and there’s only one club he wants to join. So I can’t see it being over 15m euros. Probably closer to 10m Euros than 15. With add-ons that will most likely never be paid.

The situation with Diaz was similar though and we sold him for 20m with add-ons, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.