Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen enough of him to know he isn't what we need right now, nice to get a bit of money for him too and Barca need more than Garcia to fix their problems.
Garcia is very good with the ball, but he is too slow and with his small frame he struggles with the physicality side of the game.

I see it more as a political signing by Bartomeu to appeal to his disappointed base...but that's fine by me, I see it for the sporting & philosophical success it will be. The spine of the first team will be La Masia players: Garcia - Puig - Ansu. I see a bright future

Think an ophthalmologist would diagnose that as long-sightedness.

I see it more as a political signing by Bartomeu to appeal to his disappointed base...but that's fine by me, I see it for the sporting & philosophical success it will be. The spine of the first team will be La Masia players: Garcia - Puig - Ansu. I see a bright future

I have nothing against the lad, but I struggle to see him reaching elite level status, which is the level you expect Barca players to be...Until recently that is.

Think an ophthalmologist would diagnose that as long-sightedness.

True (hyperopia). I try to see the big picture, been watching youth players for 2 decades now - I know they don't all turn into Leo, Xavi or Iniesta. But the gems who get to the 1st team, that's what I enjoy immensely about my club and it's been a colossal failure by Bartomeu & Rosell over the past decade.

I have nothing against the lad, but I struggle to see him reaching elite level status, which is the level you expect Barca players to be...Until recently that is.

I prefer cantera players to buying on the market, even more so Catalan cantera kids - no one will fight more with that shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.