Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great against the diddy teams when we have 75% of the ball, but not so much against the big boys so far, Liverpool apart when he was excellent after a shaky start. If he wants to go back to his friends, family and the team he loves, fair enough. An intelligent lad and a great pro who will do very well in Spain and may even one day get awarded a free-kick where refs are pro-Barca rather than anti City.

So this one really blew up. Not going through 650 messages.

What do we reckon this one ends at? £17M with addons?

It seems like an obvious choise for him, to be honest. I would just like Pep to give the same opportunities to THB as well, as I think he will have a great career here. For me, THB is the superior CB. Not footballer, but CB.

It seems like an obvious choise for him, to be honest. I would just like Pep to give the same opportunities to THB as well, as I think he will have a great career here. For me, THB is the superior CB. Not footballer, but CB.
THB is a decent prospect nothing more, don't get carried away because he is a local kid.

He will have to improve considerably to get anywhere near our squad, hopefully he will but he is not yet the 2nd coming!

THB is a decent prospect nothing more, don't get carried away because he is a local kid.

He will have to improve considerably to get anywhere near our squad, hopefully he will but he is not yet the 2nd coming!
Well, Garcia was a prospect as well until Pep started him regulary. If we don't give him minutes and start loaning him around, we will never have a real value of him. I m not an academy frenetic, but I would like to see one year with the first team, for the most gifted players, before sending them on loans. I really hated the way we managed Angelino and Maffeo. I remember the friendly in USA pre seson, I think, when Maffeo destroyed Sane, they even had a little fight, and Maffeo deserved to be kept with the squad then.

Doubt very much pep would have discussed his plans with a kid

I'm not saying he has, I'm suggesting that that could be Garcia's inclination. Basically that he doesn't want to hedge his bets with Pep potentially out the door soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.