Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is a paid employee of Manchester City, he does as his is told, our interests are Manchester City Football Club, not Barca.
How very dare you,his every waking second is taken up with what is best for barca,that is why he has stayed here for five years or so I expect the plastic will say next

Must be a rhetorical question, obviously everyone is aware of where Txiki & Pep are employed...just as much as everyone is aware of their Barcelona roots. I contend that since Pep left Barca in 2012 he has tread lightly when it comes to his hometown club - he has been respectful and acrimony has been avoided whenever possible. It's not merely a question of his professionalism but also that relationship to Barca, a relationship that has no expiration date

Monetarily, the amount is small (10M for fee, 625k annual salary) relative to overall budget or revenue but on balance it remains a financial loss for City on top of the damage parking a player wishing to exit does. Let's assume the difference in valuation is in the neighborhood of 5-8 million, would it be better to take a 10-15M profit or swallow 11M loss on top of the negative consequences of keeping a player against his will: that's effectively a 25M swing in the books
pep said just the other day that barca should stop talking about city as there are things going on there as well,he knows where the bodies are buried

Can a admin please just ban FC Barca the fucking cockwomble
OMG do we really have to put up with his inane dribble and verbal shit any longer
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BARCA

In the words of Leonardis THIS IS CITY
If you don't report his wumming then they're not going to know.

Can a admin please just ban FC Barca the fucking cockwomble
OMG do we really have to put up with his inane dribble and verbal shit any longer
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BARCA

In the words of Leonardis THIS IS CITY
No. He’s a highly entertaining poster. As long as he’s happy to post his nonsense and take the abuse, so be it. Free speech and all that.

I get the impression that FCBarca is a highly intelligent individual who was thirsty for knowledge of his own country. Once he found out Switzerland was only good for watches and clocks (fair enough), Chocolate (Belgians do that better) and having the dubious honour of giving Muesli to to the world, he was unimpressed. Once he found out his countries banks were still full of Nazi plunder from WW2 it was too much to bare and he convinced himself he was Catalan.

You want to remove this entertainment?

If the latest report that Barca are only prepared to offer 10m Euro max then keeping Garcia for another season makes sense. He will be on low wages and he can fill a gap for a season so even if we lose him for fuck all when his contract expires it means we only need to replace him next summer.

If the latest report that Barca are only prepared to offer 10m Euro max then keeping Garcia for another season makes sense. He will be on low wages and he can fill a gap for a season so even if we lose him for fuck all when his contract expires it means we only need to replace him next summer.

I know it’s petty but I wouldn’t play Garcia at all if Barcelona are waiting to get him on a free! Why should Pep give him his experience in tactics plus keep him fit and improving. The kids made his bed let him stay in it for 12 months.

I know it’s petty but I wouldn’t play Garcia at all if Barcelona are waiting to get him on a free! Why should Pep give him his experience in tactics plus keep him fit and improving. The kids made his bed let him stay in it for 12 months.

And he would be taking opportunities from someone who wants to play for us, plus, he's fucking shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.