Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s already funny enough that they don‘t have any interesting players beside Messi and maybe De Jong. They dropped so hard since 2015. Massive debt - oldies. The dumbest board probably in all Europe.

Agree. Barca have been in his ear telling him not to sign and he is better of with them. The obligation is on them to make it work. If they dont then they piss of the player and the agent. Its all a fine balance and I dont think we will take the piss.
Nothing to me suggests we are really. Garcia can have all the Barcelona DNA™ in the world, but he has a contract with us and buying him is their problem. And who knows? Maybe he looks at the clowns over there bidding way under market value and decides to sign a new deal instead. That's fine too.

Letting him see out his contract, if a buying club doesn't offer a fair amount that meets the valuation is not punishing him. He still gets paid, and gets to train. And play, if he earns it. No different to now.

Not playing a player for non sporting reasons is a undeserved punishment and not only as a former player & product of La Masia himself it is viewed as cynical & negative. That sort of line is bad enough for someone of Pep's character to cross in the first place but against his own club too? You think Figo was treated badly?

It could be that bad. As I say, I struggle to see it getting there but that would be my only stress about the eventual return of the player. He's coming and it's only a matter of when & for how much. Tarnishing your favorite son legacy is priceless too

Not playing a player for non sporting reasons is a undeserved punishment and not only as a former player & product of La Masia himself it is viewed as cynical & negative. That sort of line is bad enough for someone of Pep's character to cross in the first place but against his own club too? You think Figo was treated badly?

It could be that bad. As I say, I struggle to see it getting there but that would be my only stress about the eventual return of the player. He's coming and it's only a matter of when & for how much. Tarnishing your favorite son legacy is priceless too

He will play for the youth team if we don’t sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.