Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think this is connected to the deal for Messi.....

We could literally turn around and say to them, if you wont deal with us then forget Garcia for a year (even if int he end it means giving him up on a free as they would then have to do the same with Messi)

I very much doubt that. More to do wit Barcelona taking the piss and our club not stooping to it. If Barcelona behaved like a proper club, and offered 30m including addons, i imagine the club would take it.

I very much doubt that. More to do wit Barcelona taking the piss and our club not stooping to it. If Barcelona behaved like a proper club, and offered 30m including addons, i imagine the club would take it.

it at least brings themt ot he table and builds that possibility and relationship

as you say however - that would mean the chairman having to behave like a proper human being and thats where the issue lies!

30 M including add-ons!? Sounds difficult according to lyon's president. Depay is 25M + 5 M add on btw

Ramon planes has been talking out of his shit filled mouth. Signing Garcia will depend on the market!!! Another bunch of self entitled pricks.

Each year we seem to attract the scum of football. Bayern and now Barca. If you want the player, pay the fee. Disrespectful motherfuckers.

“Made in Barcelona” is no different from “this means more”. Barca is a decrepit club falling apart...well whatever Suarez doesn't eat first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.