Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been honest about him all along & said I'm not convinced he'd make a centre back but may be a def mid.

Since he was unfairly promoted to the first team ahead of others, I think he's been total shit & he would never have played if he wasn't from Barca & Puyol wasn't his agent.

Harwood Bellis is younger has barely played for months on end & there is little to choose between them, even though Garcia has been a first team regular. He's nowhere near first team level at present, either.

Doyle & Delap were both better in their positions than Garcia tonight.

He has no right to have been fast tracked ahead of other kids, many of whom never even got 1 game for City.
Being honest why don't you call for the immediate removal of all players, management and staff who have even the vaguest connection with "Barca". In fact why not start a petition to boot out all players, staff & management with any foreign connections including the owner and minority shareholders, then you can fast track all the wronged local lads. That Doyle lad has an Irish name so he'll have to go and that Delap chap's dad was an Irish international and his grand parents are from Donegal so he goes too. Just a thought, if what remains struggle a wee bit who are you going to blame ? Pep, Barca, Abu Dhabi, the EU, the U.N., Nicola Sturgeon, the Wombles etc. careful now you surely wouldn't want to "unfairly" blame the wrong scapegoat.

The majority aka more do than don't aka a good percentage of fans. If you want an exact percentage, you could sample this thread for starters.
To be clear. You said "most" so presumably you did the research. So was it 2/3 or 10/15 or 100/180 or did you just assume nobody would bother to ask how you reached your conclusion that "most" had the same opinion as you. I understand the definition of the word most so I would like a breakdown of the numbers, considering the time it must have taken you to survey the millions of City fans, it would have scientific value.

To be clear. You said "most" so presumably you did the research. So was it 2/3 or 10/15 or 100/180 or did you just assume nobody would bother to ask how you reached your conclusion that "most" had the same opinion as you. I understand the definition of the word most so I would like a breakdown of the numbers, considering the time it must have taken you to survey the millions of City fans, it would have scientific value.

No survey actually questions every possible person in a specific group, there's something called a sample size which is used to form a conclusion. I'll do you one better than giving a numerical breakdown, I'll even allow you to see the qualitative answers given by the sample size I used. You can begin on page 1 of this very thread (yes, I know, very convenient!)

No survey actually questions every possible person in a specific group, there's something called a sample size which is used to form a conclusion. I'll do you one better than giving a numerical breakdown, I'll even allow you to see the qualitative answers given by the sample size I used. You can begin on page 1 of this very thread (yes, I know, very convenient!)
I conclude the qualitative research you did belongs in a small clear sample bottle and should be stored on the same shelf as the BS.

The majority aka more do than don't aka a good percentage of fans. If you want an exact percentage, you could sample this thread for starters.

Okey dokey. Let's look at a sample from the first several pages shall we?

{tweet about Barcelona and City negotiation for transfer of Garcia}

- Hopefully a load of rubbish
- That was doing the rounds ages ago of course they would want him like Pep said he is a Man City fan. It’s always happens this a young player doing so well someone can’t wait post he is leaving! If Foden wasn’t a die hard City fan they’d be links galore with him going here there and everywhere bottom line the media are utter click bait scum.
- Not a single reason to join them, this is more tha ln loads of rubbish
- I don’t think he will leave and I hope to god he doesn’t, but if they’re in his ear offering him a starting spot when we might be signing Koulibaly to play in his, he may well be tempted.
- Hope we are not crazy to let him go probably for peanuts.
- We have to hold onto him, surely.
- Tolmie has said he's going to sign a new 5 year deal by the end of the month, so hopefully he's right.
- fingers crossed
ERIC GARCIA is set to snub Barcelona and sign a new five-year Manchester City deal – TREBLING his wages.”
- New long term deal rumoured in one article to be signed - get it done
- Disappointing if true.

I'll hang up and listen.

Okey dokey. Let's look at a sample from the first several pages shall we?

{tweet about Barcelona and City negotiation for transfer of Garcia}

- Hopefully a load of rubbish
- That was doing the rounds ages ago of course they would want him like Pep said he is a Man City fan. It’s always happens this a young player doing so well someone can’t wait post he is leaving! If Foden wasn’t a die hard City fan they’d be links galore with him going here there and everywhere bottom line the media are utter click bait scum.
- Not a single reason to join them, this is more tha ln loads of rubbish
- I don’t think he will leave and I hope to god he doesn’t, but if they’re in his ear offering him a starting spot when we might be signing Koulibaly to play in his, he may well be tempted.
- Hope we are not crazy to let him go probably for peanuts.
- We have to hold onto him, surely.
- Tolmie has said he's going to sign a new 5 year deal by the end of the month, so hopefully he's right.
- fingers crossed
ERIC GARCIA is set to snub Barcelona and sign a new five-year Manchester City deal – TREBLING his wages.”
- New long term deal rumoured in one article to be signed - get it done
- Disappointing if true.

I'll hang up and listen.

Great work, now let's look at the other 250+ pages. None of us WANT to lose a player but that's an entirely different conversation to whether we think Garcia is a legitimate top level option as a RCB.

Great work, now let's look at the other 250+ pages. None of us WANT to lose a player but that's an entirely different conversation to whether we think Garcia is a legitimate top level option as a RCB.

How about you take a gander at the Eric Garcia 2019/20 thread? It is almost entirely full of praise.. up to a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.