Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were saying it when he was 17 when he never got a sniff of the 1st team then you have an agenda...that only has increased since

Or he isn't very quick & not great in the air & not as goid at defending as some of our other kids, who don't play, have been.

He's there because he can pass the fucking ball for fucks sake.

That's it. Full stop. It's obvious.

They are hoping to turn him into a cb as he goes along.

a 19 yr old Spanish kid playing probably the hardest position in football in one of the best club sides in world football.

He was better than Stones and Otto last season, he was trusted by his manager more, I will take Pep's opinion more than yours thanks!

No, he wasn't.

Was Pep right to play Bernarbe at left back ?

All I know is, when he played in the League Cup games two seasons ago, players were coming out of position to win his headers for him, he made a collection of fuckups & Sandler was better than him, where's he ?

On his PL debut, he was all over the shop, gave Laporte the willys, Liverpool should have been 3 or 4 up, as usual, after 20 mins & when Mané ran at him, he fell over. Pep said afterwards he never makes mistakes.

In the games which folliwed was twice turned inside out in our box by Championship level players, made consistent positonal errors, was too slow, weak in the air & doesn't appear to understand the offside rule.

Danny Wellbeck came on for Norwich & turned him at the halfwayline then ran away from him. Then he stood praying for offside as Wellbeck ran clean through behind him.

His reward for all that was to get to play offsides v Arsenal & Lyon, where coincidentally, we were caught square appealing for offside on several goals.

He arrived back in the team last night & we were again getting caught square whilst he stood appealing for offside with City players clearly not level with him.

He's shite.

Whether he will become unshite one day, I don't know, but it doesn't matter, if he's in our team now, fucking it up.
Unshite. Word of the day kk: )

I remember that chant back in the days. Here's a modern day PC version; )

You're so unshite it's unbelievable.(clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap)

You're so unshite it's unbelievable.(clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap)

You're so unshite it's unbelievable.(clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap; )

Or he isn't very quick & not great in the air & not as goid at defending as some of our other kids, who don't play, have been.

As I say, if you concluded that at 17 when he was never playing for the 1st team, agenda

You go try & coach and develop players - then we'll see if you actually can assess talent because otherwise it sounds like a mix of agenda & jilted lover syndrome

I disagree, the cases are very different. There's a sense that Garcia has taken more out of City than he has put in. Nobody could say that about Pep.

He has failed so far in the Champions League but transformed the domestic game in England and set many records, including the domestic treble win.

Bayern fans & pundits were heavily critical of Pep when his decision was made to join City. Even at Barca, there's regrettably a sizable portion of fan base angry with him. I expect similar to happen when he leaves here so no, I do not see it as entirely distinct

As I say, if you concluded that at 17 when he was never playing for the 1st team, agenda

You go try & coach and develop players - then we'll see if you actually can assess talent because otherwise it sounds like a mix of agenda & jilted lover syndrome

So I had an agenda against Garcia, because I watched him & thought he wasn't good enough at defending to think he would make it in the Premier League ?

Bayern fans & pundits were heavily critical of Pep when his decision was made to join City. Even at Barca, there's regrettably a sizable portion of fan base angry with him. I expect similar to happen when he leaves here so no, I do not see it as entirely distinct
You're predicting City fans reactions(incorrectly) and comparing them to your lot, you really don't know us. You may have low standards, we don't.

But that exactly is why other players are in our team. Stones, ederson, gundogan and any and every player that makes it onto the pitch, is there to pass pass pass (and press), and if they can't, other players get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.