Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Otamendi's Beard You or me?

I saw him live here in Nyon when he played against Barca in the semifinals, it was the most competitive match of the tournament - that Barca ended up winning

You otherwise must know something Pep doesn't, perhaps coaching is in your future

So, this is what impressed you.

Talk me through the prodigious awareness at 1:14

What absolute bullshit has been made up re the history of this kid. It's scary.

I never knew Barcelona was in fucking Switzerland
He’s typical of your average fan who doesn’t live in the same country as the team they’ve latched onto.
They come online and go the extra mile in order to prove how much of a great fan they are, how they know everything about the history etc etc.
It’s all a bit needy to me but each to their own eh.

So, this is what impressed you.

Talk me through the prodigious awareness at 1:14

What absolute bullshit has been made up re the history of this kid. It's scary.

The totality of your evidence condemning the player is one sequence of play in the Youth League tournament where the smallest player on the pitch made a run into the box leaving his marker who wasn't Garcia? I suggest you watch more closely at 1:28 where it shows Eric holding the line with his partner in central defense with an eye on the wide player also in a dangerous position and without a defender near him. A defensive team error rather than singling out the object of your agenda. Ignoring as well that City was the only team to come close to beating Barca in that tournament and made it close despite playing the majority of the match a man down. But hey, you want to see what you want to rather than the overall picture

As I say, a 19 year old central defender getting into a starting role at a club like City speaks volumes as does his coach who has repeatedly touted how excellent he is. Pretty clear that on one side there is the preponderance of evidence and expertise while on the other there's you

Last edited:
I've got a better idea.

Why don't you talk about football instead of trying, unsuccessfully, to be a smartarse ?
It might surprise you that I find many of your posts interesting and informative. But this Barca and foreign kid favouritism conspiracy stuff greatly undermines the credibility of the rest of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.