Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh really? i had read yesterday that they had offered 15m euros but we wanted 30m?

Various claims out there, but the reported bids were 8m +2m in bonuses, and then 9m +1m.

Thing is, he is easily a 25m player, at least. And to Barcelona, he is worth more than that given he is 'one of them'.

I get it, he only wants them, and they only have to wait a year, so that lowers his price.

But then, they do have to wait a year, and they need him now. Not on the pitch, but off it, as their PR boy.

Overall, 20m is a fair price. Barcelona certainly have more to lose over 10m than we do, way way more. Who will blink first, for thevsake of 10m.

Me personally, id rather see us lose 10m that we would get, than cave in as usual. Fuck them, let them wait. Next board may not even want him.

I like that City are holding out on Garcia. If Barca stop taking the piss and offer an acceptable amount than fair enough. We have to show a bit of brawn to the Spanish big boys, just like they did with us over Messi. Back at ya Barca.

Contractually he is in the same position as Sane was. If we can only get £55m for him then we can’t expect more than £10m for Garcia. He’s never done anything to suggest he’s a £20m+ player. Far too slow and totally unsuited to the premier league. Won’t be missed in the squad imo. THB is also a better prospect.

Contractually he is in the same position as Sane was. If we can only get £55m for him then we can’t expect more than £10m for Garcia. He’s never done anything to suggest he’s a £20m+ player. Far too slow and totally unsuited to the premier league. Won’t be missed in the squad imo. THB is also a better prospect.
What has Brewster done to make him a 23 million pound player ?
However we supporters rate Garcia there is a going rate and 8 or 9 million is not the going rate for a player who is in the Spanish national squad.
We are not a charity

Who should have started then? There were no options.
THB

it’s not that he would consciously have a bad game but his mind is at Barca and not us.

it’s not hindsight because I said the same when the team was announced.
It’s not like it was aguero saying he wanted to move back to Argentina for example which would be different.

Whatever we get will be a bonus. I will be amazed if he is a top flight centre half in 5 years.

What has Brewster done to make him a 23 million pound player ?
However we supporters rate Garcia there is a going rate and 8 or 9 million is not the going rate for a player who is in the Spanish national squad.
We are not a charity

Amen to that. This is exactly what iv been saying. The lad is going to cost us money which we could of reinvested back into the squad. The support he gets on here is unbelievable.

He has watched Sane and thought fuck City I want a transfer to Barca. The G14 cunts have advised him to run down the contract so we don’t have to pay the Muslim invaders as we hate them for having the audacity to compete with us the mighty Barca. We are also a staunch advocate of FFP to destroy the club.

It is possible that rather than being a ‘Barca fan boy’ as he has been accused of on here, Garcia is actually quite astute in terms of understanding his own game. He clearly does not have the pace or physicality for the Premier League and he probably knows it, he isn’t thick. At Barca he will only play 6 difficult league games a season and will be under no pressure most weeks. He will get a decent long term deal there and secure his future. Personally I just want him gone, so that Pep can’t keep picking him, I have no animosity for the lad himself.

Various claims out there, but the reported bids were 8m +2m in bonuses, and then 9m +1m.

Thing is, he is easily a 25m player, at least. And to Barcelona, he is worth more than that given he is 'one of them'.

I get it, he only wants them, and they only have to wait a year, so that lowers his price.

But then, they do have to wait a year, and they need him now. Not on the pitch, but off it, as their PR boy.

Overall, 20m is a fair price. Barcelona certainly have more to lose over 10m than we do, way way more. Who will blink first, for thevsake of 10m.

Me personally, id rather see us lose 10m that we would get, than cave in as usual. Fuck them, let them wait. Next board may not even want him.

A 25m player?

He has shown nothing whatsoever to suggest that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.