Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

If City wanted to play hardball then Garcia should have been booted from the squad and never to step foot in the CFA again, and Barca would have been told, You can have Garcia but hes 12mths unfit and hasnt kicked a ball since last season, enjoy. That is playing hard ball.

Well thank fuck that we have professionals running the club and not fans.

Eric's market value decreases each day he approaches the end of his contract so if City will consider much less than the €10M fixed, somewhere in the neighborhood of €3-5M then I see it likely he arrives in January. Else, they will likely reinforce with a cheap veteran until June 30 when Garcia can arrive for free

I did not understand City's position in August so I am not optimistic they will change in January but who knows
City valued him at 10m and Barca couldn't/wouldn't pay that. That's the thinking. Simple, really!

City valued him at 10m and Barca couldn't/wouldn't pay that. That's the thinking. Simple, really!

If it were merely 10M fixed or otherwise, the deal would've happened in August - but it wasn't, even Berrada confirmed it was the 20M (over)valuation that wasn't met

Well thank fuck that we have professionals running the club and not fans.
Did I say thats what I would have done?
I said thats what "playing hardball" is.

We have instead kept around someone who doesn't want to be here at a cost to others and if he plays, a detriment to the team. We let a 19yr old come out and tell us all how hes leaving us, on the eve of a CL quarter final no less.

A professional would have sold an asset that is about to walk out the door for noult in less than 6mths. Was a cock up from Txiki, end of.

Not arsed seen enough of him to see he be playing at another club after Barca.
Apart from Sancho have any of our younger players gone to biggish clubs and stayed there and been a real success.
I'm thinking the likes of Brahim Diaz, Rony Lopes, Iheanacho, Weiss, etc.
Very few have left and really improved.
I suppose you might think of Sturridge and Denayer.

Less of the name calling, no need to get so worked up over a difference of opinion.

This line warranted being called a clown

Nice come back with resorting to calling me an "idiot". Maybe your rag mask has slipped eh?

Losing an argument requires you to call me out as a rag. I was probably watching city, while you were in you fathers ballbag

Eric's market value decreases each day he approaches the end of his contract so if City will consider much less than the €10M fixed, somewhere in the neighborhood of €3-5M then I see it likely he arrives in January. Else, they will likely reinforce with a cheap veteran until June 30 when Garcia can arrive for free

I did not understand City's position in August so I am not optimistic they will change in January but who knows

City were not prepared to accept Barca's offer - what is your problem ?

You probably feel that a club should accept what is being offered because it's Barca offering it. City didn't - so no deal completed . Plus the terms of the offer were unacceptable to City, so again no deal.

Because you and the Barca negotiating team believe your club to be the best ever doesn't mean that others do. The negotiating tactics were similar to those demonstrated by Bayen - another arrogant club who believe everbody should bow down to them and take " what is offered ".

For a "cule " who was supposedly so important to Barca, they approached the attemtpted purchase using cheapskate tactics, which failed to work.

If you get Garcia for nothing at the end of his contract , then so be it. He isn't good enough for City that is for sure.

Anyway when did you start conducting negotiating for players on behalf of Barca ?

You are a bloody childlike fantasist who likes to give the impression of knowing anything and everything about the club from that heartland of Barca fanatics in Switzerland .

I want rid of Garcia as soon as possible so that Pep is not tempted to deprive one of our youth players the chance of playing, just because Garcia is a bloody cule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.