Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont need him. Nor do we.
Ultimately the player is being used as a political tool by barca and as a hardline by city.

Either way, I’m not convinced of his ability but will see what happens over next few years. I just highly doubt he will be there in 3/5 years

You're free to your opinion @CC1, but we know Pep & Txiki wanted him to remain before signing Ake & Dias. As has been mentioned many times, Pep & Txiki also know full well the pull of cantera players to return home to thrive

I am thrilled and City fans should be as well as you have great depth as it is anyway. Yet, many still seem to complain

Font has been quoted today as saying Eric has agreed to forego any salary for the rest of the season should they be able to close his transfer this month with City - Victor claims City want 3M. He will push this with Tusquets but still do not see this happening as Laporta has not wanted to allow the management council to conduct any transfers until the election
Where's the pre contract agreement you said was being signed by today?

Love to see where I posted it was today, I'll wait

Transfer window ends February 1, it'll be right after

Everyone can want

Pre-contract signing apparently to be made official within the week, July 1 he returns
In this maybe? the one posted last Thursday at 7.30am, stating the announcement would be made official within the week?

That's the problem with your bullshit, you clearly have no knowledge of what you are talking about that you carry on spouting bullshit hoping some of it hits the mark and completely forget that you are contradicting your previous bullshit.

Do you want to have another try of when Garcia will be signing the 'Pre-contract'? is it now Feb 1st?

Last edited:
Font has been quoted today as saying Eric has agreed to forego any salary for the rest of the season should they be able to close his transfer this month with City
Think the message is more a warning to Garcia they CAN’T afford to pay him - or other players - for rest of season, rather than the player offering to forego any salary.
If you honestly believe Garcia had offered to play for nothing, you’d best go back to playing with your Lego

In this maybe? the one posted last Thursday at 7.30am, stating the announcement would be made official within the week?

That's the problem with your bullshit, you clearly have no knowledge of what you are talking about that you carry on spouting bullshit hoping some of it hits the mark and completely forget that you are contradicting your previous bullshit.

Do you want to have another try of when Garcia will be signing the 'Pre-contract'? is it now Feb 1st?
So no, you couldn’t find anything. The transfer window ends this week, it will soon be announced

So no, you couldn’t find anything. The transfer window ends this week, it will soon be announced

I've literally just quoted you stating it would be made official within the week - how did I not find anything? As you seem a little dense i'll quote it again.

Everyone can want

Pre-contract signing apparently to be made official within the week, July 1 he returns

And for the record - hes under 23 it is literally illegal for you to sign him on a pre-contract agreement which again shows you know literally nothing not only about this transfer but football in general.

Oh and for the record you will never ever sign him for free from us - you will pay a fee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.