Eric Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphinho

Hope we give this lad some minutes in preseason. One of the brightest talents in our academy right now IMO

I know he's very young but any scouting reports on him? I read something where he's been compared to someone like Pique but was interested to know how those that follow the academy view him. Cheers.

I know he's very young but any scouting reports on him? I read something where he's been compared to someone like Pique but was interested to know how those that follow the academy view him. Cheers.
I watch the U18s, U19s and the EDS as often as I can, and I've been very impressed with him. Wins almost every tackle, intelligent, good with the ball in his feet and a great passer. He's a CB but has also played RB several times. Don't know if Walker and Danilo will be involved in pre season at all, so he could be our best solution for the RB spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.