Eric Garcia 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep him as 5th choice centre half, too good for the EDS and doesn't need a loan. Will get game time with Vinny's issues.

Tosin has never looked good enough, unfortunately. I’m surprised he’s been at City this long, without trying to sound to harsh.

Tosin wont make it.Whats this lad like at winning balls in the air and has he got pace? Passing side ways seems to be the norm nowadays ( Boyata / Denayer /VVD ) but not enough when you play the top teams.

He's next in line after Kompany, Otamendi, Stones and Laporte.

He's just had a brilliant pre-season, plays like he belongs with the 1st team.

Probably put himself in a position to be starting the Community Shield.

De Ligt is miles ahead of this kid at the moment, but he's also 2 years older and has 80+ professional games, has captained Ajax, played international football etc.

The season De Ligt was 17 was his break out year, and Garcia's 17 until January, so maybe he'll develop similarly quickly, but probably not as he won't get the consistent game time.

Other big difference is De Ligt is a unit.

Players that young generally don't break through properly unless they're big/strong.

IIRC, Messi didn't really break through properly until he was 19, a year or 2 later than Mbappe and Rooney, and even Milner.

A back 4 consisting of Bolton-Garcia-Laporte-Mendy against Bayern, please
Laporte has some kind of a strain, so if he's not 100% I'd rather see Denayer play who's done well in pre season and we're trying to sell.

He looks relatively short for a centre half,does anyone think his height may be an issue? Could it lead to a positional move?

Laporte has some kind of a strain, so if he's not 100% I'd rather see Denayer play who's done well in pre season and we're trying to sell.
Didn't Pep say Laporte was almost in perfect condition, but he didn't wanna risk him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.