Eric Garcia

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mancity56, 14 Sep 2019.

1. mancity56

mancity56

Is he injured ? wasn’t in the squad today for the first team or 23s.

Surely he’s got to be given a chance with our current CB issues?

2. deano ou812

deano ou812

Or harwood-bellis,but the media unlike for other teams would crucify them if they made any mistake at all we don’t get given a by ball like the majority,Chelsea playing mount and Abraham are being praised regardless of performances ( although today they were very good ) we wouldn’t get that luxury which in turn could destroy their confidence...

mancity56 likes this.
  3. mancity56

mancity56

F the media mate, not like they don’t try everything in there power to kill us anyway. The kid can play, worth the small risk in my opinion.

4. SWPISHOME

SWPISHOME

Time to start playing Garcia or Harwood-Bellis, Cant do much worse than Otamendi.
    Time to stary giving young lads a chance. How Gundogan starts ahead of Foden as an attacking midfielder is beyond me.

cookster, peewit57 and TheBlueDune like this.
  5. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Pep won’t risk Foden for 20 mins when we are
    4-0 up so the chances of either of these two starting anytime soon are zero

6. Centurions

Centurions

I wonder how many of the papers pick up on the fact the Tammy Abraham is 22 in a fortnight? At what point are they no longer "one of the kids"? Even Mount is heading for 21.

7. come-on-barney

come-on-barney

Always remember Garcia organising our defence in a Pre-season friendly. Others on here have seen him a lot more than I have, but seems to be a very intelligent player. Time to start bringing him and Harwood-Bellis into the squad now. I am not sure it’s Stones ability but his head has not seemed right for two seasons now.

Bobbyespania likes this.
  8. Keeper!

Keeper!

John Stones is a very, very good player on the ball but a terrible defender.

9. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

Don't hold your breath for any of the academy lads, that's just not how we operate now. We seem more concerned with placating senior players and managing their minutes than we do with giving a youngster a chance to light a fire under their arse.

10. alexmcity

alexmcity

Team supported:
    City
    The U23 have conceded many goals this season. Garcia and Harwood-Bellis would be a huge gamble at this point. We might struggle to get in the top 4 with them let alone compete for the title. Or we have given up after 5 games and let Liverpool have a free run to the title? What about having more trust in Pep and the team?

MCFC_Sam and Bobbyespania like this.