Eric Garcia

The U23 have conceded many goals this season. Garcia and Harwood-Bellis would be a huge gamble at this point. We might struggle to get in the top 4 with them let alone compete for the title. Or we have given up after 5 games and let Liverpool have a free run to the title? What about having more trust in Pep and the team?

No trust in Otamendi whatsoever. He's shown his level enough times at this point. He's simply nowhere near good enough and won't improve whereas the likes of Stones, Harwood-Bellis and Garcia still have the potential to grow into the role and Fernandinho is at least a leader on the pitch, forces accountability on his teammates and doesn't look to flap his arms about and point at others when he fucks up big time.

No trust in Otamendi whatsoever. He's shown his level enough times at this point. He's simply nowhere near good enough and won't improve whereas the likes of Stones, Harwood-Bellis and Garcia still have the potential to grow into the role and Fernandinho is at least a leader on the pitch, forces accountability on his teammates and doesn't look to flap his arms about and point at others when he fucks up big time.

I guess you had no trust in Otamendi before season 17/18. He was poor but he can be better than that. Would you play Garcia at Anfield? Ferna can't start every game. And he isn't a CB anyway.

I guess you had no trust in Otamendi before season 17/18. He was poor but he can be better than that. Would you play Garcia at Anfield? Ferna can't start every game. And he isn't a CB anyway.

Never had trust in Otamendi and one season hasn't changed that. He's a liability. For all the stick Stones and Walker get, Otamendi is more experienced than both and just generally looks like an idiot. At least those other two accept their mistakes (to a fault, in John's case) rather than looking to blame others.

Would I start Garcia at Anfield? With what we have right now, I'd start a back three at Anfield to provide extra cover for the fullbacks but if we're choosing a back four, I'd give literally anyone else the chance. He's shit, an idiot and doesn't want to be here so let's give someone else a go.

Never had trust in Otamendi and one season hasn't changed that. He's a liability. For all the stick Stones and Walker get, Otamendi is more experienced than both and just generally looks like an idiot. At least those other two accept their mistakes (to a fault, in John's case) rather than looking to blame others.

Would I start Garcia at Anfield? With what we have right now, I'd start a back three at Anfield to provide extra cover for the fullbacks but if we're choosing a back four, I'd give literally anyone else the chance. He's shit, an idiot and doesn't want to be here so let's give someone else a go.

Well, I trust more Pep than your opinion. We can't cope until January with just Stones who is injury prone, Ferna who is 34 and isn't even a CB and kids who are not exactly rock solid at U23 level let alone against the likes of Salah, Kane, Auba, etc.

Time to start playing Garcia or Harwood-Bellis, Cant do much worse than Otamendi.
Time to stary giving young lads a chance. How Gundogan starts ahead of Foden as an attacking midfielder is beyond me.
Don’t care what anyone says foden will start getting restless soon . It clearly shows he should be getting time on the pitch and starts but he is not and maybe just maybe his head could be turned . Long odds but stranger things have happened especially with Euro’s coming up .

Well, I trust more Pep than your opinion. We can't cope until January with just Stones who is injury prone, Ferna who is 34 and isn't even a CB and kids who are not exactly rock solid at U23 level let alone against the likes of Salah, Kane, Auba, etc.

I couldn't give a shit if you put your trust in tea leaves, I'm just stating my opinion.

Otamendi is the single biggest liability in the squad. Mangala was cast aside and turned into a running joke after less mistakes. If we aren't willing to give two of the most promising academy players a single chance in circumstances like this then I think that's pretty spineless.

Or harwood-bellis,but the media unlike for other teams would crucify them if they made any mistake at all we don’t get given a by ball like the majority,Chelsea playing mount and Abraham are being praised regardless of performances ( although today they were very good ) we wouldn’t get that luxury which in turn could destroy their confidence...
The media means nothing! Nothing they ever write should ever be taken notice of

I couldn't give a shit if you put your trust in tea leaves, I'm just stating my opinion.

Otamendi is the single biggest liability in the squad. Mangala was cast aside and turned into a running joke after less mistakes. If we aren't willing to give two of the most promising academy players a single chance in circumstances like this then I think that's pretty spineless.

Well, I'm glad you are nowhere near managing our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.